• 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
loop {
Launching
Finished Startup sequence
unknown error
Killing PID
}

The client was attached correctly and i am logging into the game, but still got killed.
Please provide a way to attach minion to an already launched game on a single instance via gui_launcher or another method. You just alienated everyone that purchased your product by forcing them to drop their security to use it.
lol they deleted all my posts in another thread and then locked it.

I don't like this abuse of power from the mods, we pay money for a service and if we cannot show our discontent with their service then why should we keep paying?
(06-12-2014, 03:55 PM)topo Wrote:  lol they deleted all my posts in another thread and then locked it.

I don't like this abuse of power from the mods, we pay money for a service and if we cannot show our discontent with their service then why should we keep paying?

You also refuse to read what was written, and in fact I would have already been done already with the attachment issue in the GUI launcher if I didn't have to go through all the posts that say the same thing over and over and remove them. So unless you want to cool your heels for a day, please let me work.
Posts that regurgitate the same nonsense over and over will be deleted. I have already stated I am working as we speak on adding "Attachment" to the GUI launcher. So please, before making a clever half page rant with diagrams take that into consideration.