Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
Wooooww, Thanks you so very very muchHandshake You're a life saver . it worked and it was because of the mesh for upper la noscea bronze lake was meant to be "mesh - Upper la noscea , RIGHT" but it was set to "Upper La noscea LEFT" which i believe the left was for Oakwood. Cuz bot worked in Upper La noscea Oakwood. So after i changed the mesh to "Upper La Noscea , RIGHT" in camp bronze lake, the bot started working perfectly. Again thank you so much ThumbsUp
yeah im wondering about the launcher as well, i mean from the time you introduced it to the time it actually worked was in teh months range, are we looking at months without the launcher again or whats the status ya'll?
(06-11-2014, 10:50 AM)xaniko Wrote:  Are you working on the GUI launcher?? This is getting very annoying

they have said several times they are working on the gui_launcher
Please can you give us a further update on Auto-Duty selections and of course the GUI.

ETA please?

Is there a major problem? Just keep us informed please.
(06-11-2014, 08:29 PM)DragonLogicX Wrote:  Please can you give us a further update on Auto-Duty selections and of course the GUI.

ETA please?

Is there a major problem? Just keep us informed please.

Duty mode works.... its been working since the bot came back up after the 2nd patch. it just doesnt select a dungeon automatically the FIRST time based on what Duty profile you select. After you select the duty manually the first time it will continue to run duty. and they are still working on the GUI_Launcher it will be done Soon™
(06-11-2014, 10:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Duty mode works.... its been working since the bot came back up after the 2nd patch. it just doesnt select a dungeon automatically the FIRST time based on what Duty profile you select. After you select the duty manually the first time it will continue to run duty. and they are still working on the GUI_Launcher it will be done Soon™

Oh, in which case I seem to have a problem then as after a few instances, it deselects the duty and it needs manual selecting again to continue.
Everything work fine for me, only problem is the Gui doesn't select which server it want to go in, and it just stay on the server screen. Other than that, duty seem fine after second update
jackie, you have to agree with my awesome logical thinking though, we got the gui launcher fuck ages ago, took them months to get it working, so im just wondering if it'll be months this time =-) everything is working for me as long as i check my computer ev ery few hours for random 90ks from patch not minions fault.
i like the way that the duty selection is broken. I can still do my work and the server now queues so much smoother.

And i don't use gui launcher.
No it doesn't work.

Only works with LCAO, if you select another dungeon it deselects the duty, so for me, it's fkn broken!

edit: That was a quote for jackie's post