Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
Use the GUI launcher. We are no longer going to support the old one. It isn't hard to add the info press Add then start. If you don't want it to log your character in for you don't fill out your character name. Just a FYI swearing at us or others on our forums won't get you far.
(06-12-2014, 12:28 PM)Powder Wrote:  Use the GUI launcher. We are no longer going to support the old one. It isn't hard to add the info press Add then start. If you don't want it to log your character in for you don't fill out your character name. Just a FYI swearing at us or others on our forums won't get you far.

Question, I use a one time password so how can I use it?
launcher works for me, but he delated all my accounts? :o

most of the settings are delated too (ingame) mounting doesnt work again - bot isnt doin anythin to move

Edit: NVM me, had to select Companion Choco, after that he moved. was deleted
nvm i see change :P
OTP here too. Think twice before removing something pls.
How to attach bot into working client? I need to do it this way as i'm using ISBoxer. On second hand - i'm using keychain to login into ff14 and i don't want to save my passwords anywhere.
I don't like this changes. i don't feel comfortable putting my account info with this GUI Launcher. So much information. Could get account info hacked?

I tried using the GUI Launcher in game and completely out with close client. I did it with some false info and with full account info and it still does not work.

I don't like this changes =/
Bot worked just fine a few hours ago.

PS: I also use password token and don't want to stop using it.
Awkward

it not working LauncherSettings.bin it will be long to fix it ?

GUI_Launcher no thx for me

Awkward
ooo no wonder you need to take off your token?

if you unchecked auto update how do you update in the future??

i don't see tonberry...
please give back old launcher, i'm using one-time password token... and i wud not stop from using it..