Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
FFXIV Update 08/06/14 1839GMT:
(06-07-2014, 04:06 PM)freedom Wrote:  doesn't auto select duty and requeue, when I select the duty myself it will clear the selection after a run and try to queue with no duty selected.

happening to me also
Having problems with summon companion (chocobo) the bot keeps summ and dismissing all the time.
also having problems with auto select on DF :(
I got this error: "Can craft selected item? false
It was only happening for certain recipes... Aetheryte Ring, and Hippo leather being the 2 I got the message on. I was able to craft other items on the same classes w/ no issues
Im using beta version, update seems to be across them both though so I hope it doesnt matter.

-Use mount list either lists "none" only, or has a bunch of screwed up options (they still work when u select them)
-Using grind mode and select 1 monster to hunt starting from aetheryte - it will target the closest monster with that name instead of moving to the one grind marker i have down (which is very far away) In the previous version it would move to marker, then start killing.
-Party grind also used to move to selected marker and then begin assisting leader. now it just sits around unless leader is very close by
-Sometimes the bot will just urn to an enemy and do nothing/stare at it

Im guessing this is a marker issue, im not using the "fix" that was posted in previous beta thread but i might try it out when i need to rezone
updated, but still unable to autoselect df based on duty selected
tested. It did not fix the issue. Still "no duty selected" after 1 turn.
Unable to Grind with 'use mount' option on, the bot wont auto summon mount and auto grind stops if unable to mount.

If you turn the 'use mount' off then bot works fine but then it is obviously slow to get to other fates.

Also, if you manually mount your choco, it will get to a fate, but then it wont dismount and attack.
Beta version
-using melee in grind mode while in party is very bot like- similar to the pvp issue ace fixed

It will run to the previous location of the mob sometimes running right past it, then turn, then move to the mob, then attack. It looks very staged

edit: to elaborate on this it looks like most of the time it will target the mob from a distance, works fine when it does. Other times it will simply run to the location without targeting the mob on the way there, this is where it looks like a bot and turns to reposition

edit: it also runs to previous mob location and sits there for a second if the mob died while running to it
Games just crashing soon as I use the launcher.

Made sure I turned everything off, and started from the launcher (not the gui launcher). Just crashes right away every time.