Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gathering Question
Hello,

So I was wondering if there was a way to make the bot gather in one central area. I don't particularly know much about editing the stuff to fit my needs, but I want my bot to mine/harvest/etc in one particular mining/botany marker. However, it keeps going to the next ones.

Any suggestions? A good tutorial or just a brief step-by-step would be much appreciated :).

Also, how does one go about making addons/etc? I want to contribute to the community, but I have no idea where to start!
To clarify, I mean stuff like. If there's 3 nodes on a map for example, one for level 5, another for level 15, and another for level 40, and I'm level like 16, I want to be able to make it farm level 5 for a certain item. Is there a way to have it just stay in that one node and farm that? Any help would be MUCH appreciated!!!
markers.... the marker determines what area you gather at. If you want to gather level 5 stuff and your character is level 5 then you set a marker down with level range 5 to what ever level you want to stay there too like 5-10. If you are 50 then you just need to put ignore marker level on and set the time for the marker you want to stay at 0 so that it stays at that marker for ever.