Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Recently start to press control and exit the bot, however i realize every time i do this i cannot attach the bot back again. The Pid of the client doesn't show up, it show as a blank. Is there anyway to work around it instead of closing game and restarting the bot?
why are you closing the bot out at all? if your not gonna close the game out just dont have hte bot enabled.
well one of the few reason was if i am playing dung with friends and dead in boss fight it might end up pressing ok for me resulting to be raise at entrance. Sometime the menu just irritate my eye while i am doing others stuff.
(07-05-2014, 02:14 AM)nasoo Wrote:  well one of the few reason was if i am playing dung with friends and dead in boss fight it might end up pressing ok for me resulting to be raise at entrance. Sometime the menu just irritate my eye while i am doing others stuff.

that only happens if the bot is enabled
you can disable the bot with out closing it
then you can hit ctrl B to hide the bar and you can close out the window.
then when ready you can just hit ctrl b again to bring the bar back up and open the bot windows.
are we able to set different login paths yet for the launcher?

also i had another thought - right now i only have one SSD so even though i have 2 log in folders - yet i only have 1 ffxiv (shared) folder in "my documents" - and what i really want is to have totally different gfx and config setting for different paths, is there a work around for this?
you can set the gui_launcher per account there is a path button.
and it actually sets different paths now?? as it didn't.
The FFXIV launcher doesn't have path per accounts .. yet. I'm working on a big update of the launcher soon that will split up the config files into 3, an Accounts.xml, Settings.xml, and a Data.bin, you can manually edit the xml files to get your account info in and the data.bin is just used to store running data in case you want to restart the launcher, it will reattach itself to the bots.
(07-05-2014, 04:55 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  that only happens if the bot is enabled
you can disable the bot with out closing it
then you can hit ctrl B to hide the bar and you can close out the window.
then when ready you can just hit ctrl b again to bring the bar back up and open the bot windows.

Thx for the information, will it try tonight.

Anyway i am very very very sure the bot was disabled.
Another bug that i had notice, If the bot was set to do Duty and in duty profile city of amdaper (half ) is set. Even the bot is at disable, At any dung after the 2nd boss it will keep spamming my Dutyfinder list to leave dungeon.

Do i have to set to none? even i had it disable?
the profile doesnt control any leave or join logic. if hte bot is disabled it should do nothing. make sure Both enable and auto start are not enabled.