Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Im Getting "Failed To Attach" error.

"Press any key to continue" . I get this error when i manually launch the FXIV mininon laucher.exe
FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe is not working. Read the first post.
they remvoed the old launcher you can only use hte gui_launcher.
I have used the "attach bot" button, have a bot attached, and it still tells me invalid info.
Although I get the login info on my account on screen, and I log in, but after a while the game /bot crashes, and doesn't start back up.
What does the "Access Denied" error means? I keep getting that error. It closed the launcher, but the game still worked fine.
hi, after i created new accounts. Close the launcher. The new accounts records went missing and I have to recreate the accounts again. This repeats.

I am running as administrator rights.

Pls help.
So far the GUI launcher works fine and is much stabler then 2-3 months ago. Thank you.
Sweet, trying it now.

No problems attaching and running 4 accounts. Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
Don't put your launchersettings.bin somewhere where access rights change.
So basically, start up the game. Go into character select and get into the game, then attach it through that launcher? Can you be more specific other than a single screenshot and brief explanation? I'm new to using the GUI Launcher and would like a detailed instruction since it seems "adding account" in there doesn't seem to work when I input all the right information.

~~~~

Also on a side-note, the new maintenance tonight started at 11PM PST on NA servers. Will it be a quick patch for MMOMinion? Thanks again.

Disclaimer: I am not being ungrateful, so no white-knighting my post please. I just want to get clarity and details in explanations since I've been only using the old launcher, and I have no idea how the GUI launcher works. I read the tutorial and the guide before, did it again and applied whatever I was told in this thread, and I keep getting no real results. I am pretty sure I input the right information (triple checked) and made sure I did ffxiv.eve and not the boot exe.

Anyways, please tell me how to use this attach option more clearly. Thanks.