Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Quote:Posted by Powder - Today 10:06 AM
After every game update, the bot needs to be updated or it crashes. The update was just completed as i posted this

The update is pushed. Thanks
Still crashing after i got the update, same as usual, admin lauch, no overlay programs, etc

Great program btw :)
That was fast! Ty Powder.

Perfect timing 2 mins before going off to work ^^
@klepp, yes just use attach and it will work just like the old launcher did
---

€: got since new update today a problem to log in with GUI launcher, he wont start the game after pressing start - didnt change anythin since yesterday.

€2:

ignore my choco problem .. didnt see choco wasnt selected .. your updates are always delating my settings -.-
ok, i got issues, perhaps i'm a noob who can't read a thread but:

i can lauch the minion, mesh and radars are working well

but:

can't use any of the bots, no grind, no craft, no gather

game is in french, i refreshed spell list, don't know how i'm supposed to do the work?
Laucher is in F:/minion

when in mesh manager i select a point (ie: gather point), and move to it, i works well
Radar works well
but when i start the bot, ie for gather, nothing happens, same for grind or crafting

PS: i clicked on enable log, and it starts working...
I have a small problem with the GUI_Launcher
I have 4 accounts in the Launcher. If I start all or a few, and close after some time one or more and finish the associated clients, these accounts start from time to time by itself.
What does your log say.
is there a way to disable shortcut for start bot or move it to something else than "ctrl + s"? id rather just do it from menu or have it as some other key than "S".