Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
(06-16-2014, 01:24 AM)bw14 Wrote:  My Gui Launcher doesn't save the information i entered in, so every time i open Gui, it ask me where the executive file are and have to re enter all the account info, it a pain when u using 10+ account =(

(06-16-2014, 03:02 AM)penpen01 Wrote:  Try deleting LauncherSettings.bin
make sure you have full permission to the folder that u save this file

yes this fixes the issue.
I'm having this issue as well, it won't save my information.....was perfectly fine until now, just reinstalled it twice.

Now when i add the info and click save it doesn't even create the launchersettings file, it just creates file called *%^&%^&%^&_ffxivminion.cfg and inside it is my key and password.

Can log into the game fine andbot works perfect....just have to input details every single time im logging in, any help appreciated :)
If you are using attach bot. be sure not to use it until you are fully in game, or it uses a default xxxx.cfg file for auto login every-time you log in.
I'm not using attach bot to launch it, i'm loading the game from the GUI....strange really, worked flawlessly till today, tried new folders, so many reinstalls but no luck :/

Seems the problem is that it just wont create the LauncherSettings.bin file anymore, tried different drives etc now
Something is blocking it from creating / writing the bin file
Nothings changed on my sytem aside from.....i did update my AMD catalyst drivers earlier(actually was just before he problem :O), is there anything in those that could interfere ?

Just had wee google and seems the latest catalyst installed a new/different version of Microsoft framework.....i reinstalled from the ms site and now alls fine again! :D
Good to know!
I have a old/new problem with launcher, don't know if anyone mentioned it yet... when my router disconnects (every 24h), before I had just black client windows with an error, with the new launcher I have no more client windows, and the launcher just sits there with "Killing" and "Error" displaying. This happens every time the router disconnects. Can I tune something? I guess it runs in a timeout trying to reconnect...
hwy does yoru router disconnect every 24hours???
it's a forced disconnect by the provider... ancient relic from low bandwidth times, but they still keep it ;)