Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
FFXIVMinion - Duty Mode Fixes
confirmed problem on lost city of amdapor duty , after 2 or 3 runs its start say no duty is selected and will not select again just keep show no duty is selected forever ,
even if i manual checked the duty.
I am also having problems with the launcher.
Sometimes it launches all 4 and it closes a few of them after 2 minutes.
Keeps trying to relaunch them several times. Sometimes they login, but they crash again.
I also get this .net framework error:

http://i.imgur.com/Wt2Xiwu.jpg
Running vanilla minion. Duty doesn't auto select, or it stops auto selecting after 4 tries. Have to manually select duty. Perhaps its a timing issue when selecting it? In any case, I can confirm that the issue is still not properly fixed.
can also confirm that the dudy select still breaks occasonally. running live version of minion without any addon's. i think it just needs a slight delay when reselecting due to some of the party members loading out slower
can we get more time added to our subs for the continued problems we're having with the duty part of the bot?

because unlike you guys who are still getting paid im losing money ahving to select the duty over and over again.
(06-15-2014, 02:15 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  can we get more time added to our subs for the continued problems we're having with the duty part of the bot?

because unlike you guys who are still getting paid im losing money ahving to select the duty over and over again.

are you using the live version of the bot? or are you running the beta version?
using live, it works for 3-4 times then stops. Now i got a bot update and duty bot isnt even an option now???wtf./
This last version of the bot that was pushed out broke duty for me. Selects and clears duty over and over on LcoA half. gonna try other duties.

WP and AK duties also showing same behavior. You see the duty finder actually change to the profile selected (the right window), but it just clears and sets, and clears etc

One interesting note..... client no longer crashe if you exit game with bot running
(06-15-2014, 03:59 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  using live, it works for 3-4 times then stops. Now i got a bot update and duty bot isnt even an option now???wtf./

same here at last update
yawn...........