Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minion's core skill profiles
So after getting a few more accounts and having to re-level everything I thought I'd bring this up. The core skill profiles that come with the bot could really use some tweaking, like arcanist and thaumaturge and such. It's always a pain leveling those jobs on a new account and having to edit the profiles. An example being Aetherflow, it should be updated to MP <%. And thaumaturge has to be edited so that it doesn't cast Thunder twice in a row every single time. And once Arcanist gets Physick it spams that non-stop over everything else (had this happen once as it leveled up during fate grinding and someone called me out on it) unless you edit it. I rarely play this conj so not sure how hard it would for this to be fixed but it never exits cleric's stance while casting cures. Maybe add in more cross-skills like Aero for Arcanist as well? Wouldn't hurt.

Sure I could make completely new profiles myself, but really these should be changed with the core skill profiles that come with the bot, so that everyone can use them from the get-go with less hassle, along with people that are new to botting/minion. Just my 2 cents.
just get my Profiles http://mmominion.com/Thread-Jackie-s-Adv...r-Profiles
Yeah I have those, but those are end game profiles. For new accounts or new (low level) characters, those wouldn't be as useful. Just saying those core profiles that come with the bot would be an easy fix after a few minor tweaks and a big improvement.
acutally you can use those profiles to go from 1-50....
I think he's just saying it would benefit the bot if it shipped with a nice rounded out set of profiles. Sort of like Singular w/ HB for example. Ideal? nah. Perfect? Not really. Good enough to be viable for someone who wants an "out of the box solution" you bet!

I guess it boils down to who the devs want to target w/ the bot. Everyone, or just the elaborate high end botting crowd. Of which the latter would obviously be looking for something like your profiles without even considering the ones that came w/ the bot - good or not.

Gotta remember the ginormous spread of peoples and their intellect (or lackthereof) that play mmo's in a post wow world :P Makes my head hurt :(

Still playing ESO jackie?
my profiles work with out of hte box bot. Just download all of them and you will never have to mess with them again.