Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Duty finder not working
Seems to be working on my client now. Thanks :)
hi. i managed to enter the duty now. bots are running the dungeon.. I will update if there are any issues again.

hmm i seems to have some issues after the bot tries to enter the duty for the 2nd time.

The leader open the duty window, and registers for the duty. And before the rest of the 3 bots accepts, the leader withdraw the duty and attempts to register again for a duty. At this time, only the leader duty window is open and the bot stops there.

I have to manually click enter for a duty, only then it enters a duty.
won't crash anymore but new issue is it won't reenter dungeon,
I've been using Sero's amdapor_full profile.
after all members bot are turned on, i tick the duty on list and turn on leader bot
what happened is it start the duty and withdraw it instantly

maybe we have to edit the duty profile on entering the duty too
It seems the leader registers for a duty. when the rest of the 3 bots are accepting the duty, the leader open the duty window again. and this is where the leader withdrawn from the duty, and halt there with only the leader have the duty window open.

This keep repeating unless i manually click join for the leader duty.
Yes, same issue as above now. Withdraws instead of entering the duty after first successful run.
Check to make sure that your duty reset timer setting is high enough. After the bot joins the duty queue, it will wait a certain amount of time before trying to rejoin - it uses the duty reset timer to determine this. If your server is clogged and the duty queues are longer than normal than you'll need to increase the duty reset timer to compensate.
and where do we find the duty reset timer?
hi, where do we locate the duty timer?

Also, this seems to be only happening to the leader.
I'm having the same issue. Tried increasing the reset timer to 180 and even 300 but it didn't work. After the 1st run it'll withdraw over and over.

*Edit*

If it helps I get a no duty selected message just before the bots go in the for the 1st run.
Hi ,

Same problem here.

[15:04]Your registration is withdrawn.
[15:05]Duty registration complete.
[15:05]Your registration is withdrawn.
[15:06]Duty registration complete.
[15:06]Your registration is withdrawn.
[15:07]Duty registration complete.
[15:07]Your registration is withdrawn.
[15:07]Duty registration complete.
[15:07]Your registration is withdrawn.

it hits join, then the window comes up for commence and instantly opens duty window and withdraws

*sadface* lol

Thx to the devs for fixing ! :)