Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question about WHM Profile
Im having a problem getting a specific config I want to work and I'm curious if someone can enlighten me as to what im overlooking. I know its something simple and dumb, but I digress.

So I seem to be firing off Swiftcast simply due to it being off cooldown which is next to useless for a well played white mage. This wouldn't be an issue except for the fact your chances of having it UP when you DO need it (ala rez) are very very very slim.

SO - how do I configure my profile to ensure that swiftcast will only be used prior to Raise and only when raising needs to happen :P

As usual, I appreciate your time and response.
i feel as if you looked at the skill manager open up swift cast and looked REALLY AHRD AT ALL THE OPTIONS, OR LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLES PROFILES WHO HAVE SWIFT CAST REZ you might notice what or how to fix your issue.
yea.. thanks for the helpful response... out of curiosity, were you injured in the past or just born that way? FTR I AM using another persons profile modified to fit my taste AND what world do you live in where an individual would actually log into a forum, and type out a post, and THEN wait for a response - if he hadn't attempted to fix it himself first??

Oh yea, a post wow world.

So, if anyone wants to HELP instead of troll forums.. no need to post if you don't know the answer.

FWIW I tried changing them both from dead party to dead ally and back, as well as putting the pre and post spells as swift/raise effectively. Obviously missing something.
It works for me so you must be doing something wrong.

Also, on a serious note, thank you for making my days at work much better when you post on the forums. It gives me a nice break from netflix and the works.
Well... perhaps im asking a bit much, but care to share a SS (or just type out your relevent settings) for the two?

Beyond that im going to have to assume something got corrupted in between crashes somehow and a entire wipe/resetup is in order.

I should probably just do that anyway considering its always worked for me before, and im using a profile with modifcations but nothing that touches those two.

Which base profile do u use? and are you using the old or new minion? AE or nein?