Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2.3, bot stops gathering
Don't know if anyone else is having an issue, it's happening since 2.3 patch.

After gathering, if the node is too far from the new spawned nodes, the bot stays still as if it didn't have any other node to go to (bot still active, it just doesn't move). This happens always after gathering a specific "far" node. This didn't happen before, seems as if the "detection distance" has been reduced, if you manually walk to the other nodes it seems to finally find them and continues gathering, but eventually it will stop moving when the far node pops again.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
make sure you are dropping your gathering marker in the center of the nodes the radius on them are huge.
Thanks, they are. We are talking about meshes that I've used for a while now, never had any issues till this update.

Been looking at the gathering luas and comparing them to the old but so far I've detected no differences.. :(
dont know what to tell ya make sure your Timer/Level is correct on your marker
well I use beta and friend using normal but both get same issue when gatherin now
ex. mining
startbot set markers then it runs and mines away but soon as we enable skillmangaer for miner profile it will open the node then stop doing anything so open console get this error
Quote:failed with [string "C:\Minion\LuaMods\/minionlib/ml_utility.lua"]:118: attempt to index local 's'(a nil value)
thats the extent of the console error but if i disable the skillmanger or goto none it resumes mining like normal

my friend has same error just different line number in file but believe is same function he using normal minion but assistenhance mod figure will state that
Have you tried removing enhanced assist
Lol I use the beta so nope can't remove EA since most of its built into beta but will pass on your suggestion to my friend thanks
oh if your using beta. then you just need to manage your markers in the marker manager.
Thanks jackie1234, been tinkering around with the setting and the meshes seem to be back to normal, is now gathering as before. :)

Keep up the good work!