Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
A/B Class Hunts
I can do it if theres a way for the bot to give OTHER characters some commands
Im already in progress i made a bot that roams the map and give an alarm if hunt spawned (and attack it if want)

Currently im using it as spy.. I search map and my other characters run across different maps and tell me if they found in other places... So its not full afk mode
But can set it soon if the whole party have minion they just afk and it'll do the job

70% of current goal done.. Would appreciate some help as the api not fully documented and its my 1st time with lua lol
(07-16-2014, 10:52 PM)bobdeezz Wrote:  I can do it if theres a way for the bot to give OTHER characters some commands
Im already in progress i made a bot that roams the map and give an alarm if hunt spawned (and attack it if want)

Currently im using it as spy.. I search map and my other characters run across different maps and tell me if they found in other places... So its not full afk mode
But can set it soon if the whole party have minion they just afk and it'll do the job

70% of current goal done.. Would appreciate some help as the api not fully documented and its my 1st time with lua lol

Please help this guy !!!
I can over you a blowjob only, not good with programming ...
Is it possible to have it scan the zone for NPC id of (insert HUNT mob here) and run/grind to that mob?
I hope afk lua model for hunting will come soon that support full party mode
it's kinda done
now it's roaming a map and tell you when Hunt pop and move to it + send alarm

but i must get waypoints of EVERY map and cant do it alone very fast

need waypoints of other maps in this way
[Image: 14tc31s.png]
[Image: n15icn.png]

a points where when reached can cover the whole map's radar

i'd appreciate if someone would PM me X,Y,Z points AND picture like above
hm, will this attack them or just notify when they are up?
Well, what I meant is I'm assuming that the hunt mobs have a unique id. So, for example, when fates pop the bot sees the fates unique id and will instantly run there.

It would be nice if the bot had an option for HUNT or something with the HUNTS unique id's stored and we could port from zone to zone and the bot would start running to the location if a mob id was found.
(07-17-2014, 05:50 PM)ffmage Wrote:  Well, what I meant is I'm assuming that the hunt mobs have a unique id. So, for example, when fates pop the bot sees the fates unique id and will instantly run there.

It would be nice if the bot had an option for HUNT or something with the HUNTS unique id's stored and we could port from zone to zone and the bot would start running to the location if a mob id was found.

Teleport much better !
Teleport in open world is a sure way to get banned. Also, the bot can only detect maybe up to 150 yalm. You can run to the spot in less than 10 secs
(07-17-2014, 09:57 PM)random73 Wrote:  Teleport in open world is a sure way to get banned. Also, the bot can only detect maybe up to 150 yalm. You can run to the spot in less than 10 secs

How can it determine where fates are then clear across the zone, I guess that's different than mob ids?