Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
A/B Class Hunts
The Fate data is pulled by client when we are in the zone. That is why we can see the Fate icon when we open map. The bot can only act upon whats being given by game client.
(07-17-2014, 10:17 PM)random73 Wrote:  The Fate data is pulled by client when we are in the zone. That is why we can see the Fate icon when we open map. The bot can only act upon whats being given by game client.

Ah ok, well I guess it's back to zone farming :/
I started building a hunt mode yesterday that will basically run to designated markers, wait a few seconds, and proceed to the next, all while constantly scanning for hunt mobs. I think maybe it needs settings for HP % for the stronger mobs. I will probably make it optionally use the multibot server to communicate with other bots for spawn locations. Personally I'm finding this hunt thing very boring and hard to test since they are very rare.

What features would you guys like to see? Bear in mind that I don't plan on burning too much time on this, I only did it because it only took me like an hour to code up and I was bored.
1. Teleport ( use legit teleport method ) to another zone after x number of rounds has finished
2. Optional alert sound and mob pos when a hunt mob is located.
3. Allow bot to run in reverse marker order, that way the bot is not doing the same circular path again and again.
(07-18-2014, 02:04 PM)Ace Wrote:  I started building a hunt mode yesterday that will basically run to designated markers, wait a few seconds, and proceed to the next, all while constantly scanning for hunt mobs. I think maybe it needs settings for HP % for the stronger mobs. I will probably make it optionally use the multibot server to communicate with other bots for spawn locations. Personally I'm finding this hunt thing very boring and hard to test since they are very rare.

What features would you guys like to see? Bear in mind that I don't plan on burning too much time on this, I only did it because it only took me like an hour to code up and I was bored.

Ace, Like U say, run to across all map and only hunter the hunt mob, U can set the time U want spend on map, then if U donf find, move to the next area. (like ATMA FARM Module).
Ace our friend bobdeezz already working on one, maybe you could share your intel with him. moreover waiting for your release soon.
I'm always up for sharing. That being said, I tend to work pretty fast once I get an idea in my head so I'm already about 1000 lines into this framework.
I will probably have it ready for testing by the end of the day, maybe tomorrow at the latest.
Nice looking forward to testing it.
Awesome! Oh but wait. ..another maintenance coming up :(
when it gona be out ??? am waaiting