Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
A/B Class Hunts
(07-19-2014, 12:15 AM)vvvvvb Wrote:  when it gona be out ??? am waaiting

When its done, soon™
Look for it tomorrow hopefully. It's completed and (seems to be) working well. I have some other changes I want to push up that I can't fully test until tomorrow though.
(07-19-2014, 03:53 AM)Ace Wrote:  Look for it tomorrow hopefully. It's completed and (seems to be) working well. I have some other changes I want to push up that I can't fully test until tomorrow though.

Expect I cant wait
Okay so Hunt mode has been pushed to the beta repo, and at some point today should be pushed out. I will try to update it when I know for sure it is live.

I don't have time for a full-on detailed tutorial, but here are the basics on how to configure it.

Markers:
Anywhere you want the bot to run, your route if you will, is designated by placing Hunt Markers, which are a new marker type. Currently it only follows the list, but I will be updating it to optionally use Randomized markers. You must place these throughout any zone you want to check for hunts.

Hunt Manager:
-Under General Settings, you will find a Hunt Manager button, that opens this window.
-Here, you can manage Locations (Maps) that you would like the bot to rotate between. You need to make sure you have appropriate markers in this zone.
-The fields are Map ID, which is found in Player.localmapid when in that zone, Map Time (the time in minutes that you want to spend on that map), and Marker Style (which doesn't currently work).
-Clicking on a location button will remove it, there is no location editor window (yet).
-DO NOT ADD MAPS THAT YOU CANNOT TELEPORT TO.

-Each rank has it's own unique settings.
-For S and A ranks, the mob must meet either the HP % requirement or the # of allies requirement to be taken on. If the wait time value is exceeded, the mob will be blacklisted for 5 minutes and the bot will move on.
-For B rank, if the mob is not currently engaged, the bot can be configured to optionally wait the number of seconds indicated by wait time.
-For all ranks, a sound can optionally be played (which is played using the game's sound controls, so you can't have the game sound off/low, etc). The perform shout option is not currently wired up, but will be after initial testing and will be set to shout the name of the enemy and it's <pos> (so that you don't piss people off).

There may be some bugs, and I'll work on it as we go, but please give me some credit for throwing this together in only a day. :)
i released beta temp. addon to assist hunters

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8458.html

please help by providing waypoints using markers to support more maps
(07-19-2014, 09:26 PM)Ace Wrote:  Okay so Hunt mode has been pushed to the beta repo, and at some point today should be pushed out. I will try to update it when I know for sure it is live.

I don't have time for a full-on detailed tutorial, but here are the basics on how to configure it.

Markers:
Anywhere you want the bot to run, your route if you will, is designated by placing Hunt Markers, which are a new marker type. Currently it only follows the list, but I will be updating it to optionally use Randomized markers. You must place these throughout any zone you want to check for hunts.

Hunt Manager:
-Under General Settings, you will find a Hunt Manager button, that opens this window.
-Here, you can manage Locations (Maps) that you would like the bot to rotate between. You need to make sure you have appropriate markers in this zone.
-The fields are Map ID, which is found in Player.localmapid when in that zone, Map Time (the time in minutes that you want to spend on that map), and Marker Style (which doesn't currently work).
-Clicking on a location button will remove it, there is no location editor window (yet).
-DO NOT ADD MAPS THAT YOU CANNOT TELEPORT TO.

-Each rank has it's own unique settings.
-For S and A ranks, the mob must meet either the HP % requirement or the # of allies requirement to be taken on. If the wait time value is exceeded, the mob will be blacklisted for 5 minutes and the bot will move on.
-For B rank, if the mob is not currently engaged, the bot can be configured to optionally wait the number of seconds indicated by wait time.
-For all ranks, a sound can optionally be played (which is played using the game's sound controls, so you can't have the game sound off/low, etc). The perform shout option is not currently wired up, but will be after initial testing and will be set to shout the name of the enemy and it's <pos> (so that you don't piss people off).

There may be some bugs, and I'll work on it as we go, but please give me some credit for throwing this together in only a day. :)

ETA for release?
It's been released to beta.
umm...
Is it been released?
Where is download link??
http://www.mmominion.com/portal.php

Front page. Post 1
instructions for using ?

(07-20-2014, 01:35 PM)vvvvvb Wrote:  instructions for using ?

by the way does it teleport or only walks?