Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FATE issue (RESOLVED)
There may be a related issue: I have the chocobo summoned for heal assistance. The bot does not mount any more to run to the next fate, it stays in position. I disabled "use mount" and the bot works. When I now, during the walk to the next fate, enable use mount, the bot stops after a few seconds, does not continue it's walk.
(07-18-2014, 06:16 PM)Ace Wrote:  I found the issue, it'll be corrected in the next update.

Many thanks!
Shogun, the use mount setting goes along with the "Mount" selection option. If you don't have a mount selected or have one selected that you can't use, it could cause this.
(07-18-2014, 06:16 PM)Ace Wrote:  I found the issue, it'll be corrected in the next update.

Sorry for not responding with more info. I'm glad you guys found the problem

Thanks a ton ThumbsUp
(07-18-2014, 11:18 PM)Ace Wrote:  Shogun, the use mount setting goes along with the "Mount" selection option. If you don't have a mount selected or have one selected that you can't use, it could cause this.

Thanks Ace, but where do I find the "Mount" selection option? I can only find "General/Use Mount". Is there something in the game settings?
Use Mount is the right selection. There should also be a drop down list for you to pick from. You have to select a particular mount.
thats only in beta in live version he can just enable mounting.
Mount works again since last update, gj, thank you!
I'm grinding fates only for atma with healer choco out.

Everything is working great since update ThumbsUp