Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
"You do not sense any fish here"
Hey, I'm a bit new to this whole thing. I've been leveling fishing for the past couple of days by manually moving to the fishing hole and enabling the bot, because I've been running into an issue with the GatherManager where I get the message "You do not sense any fish here." upon reaching the marker, and it just gets spammed over and over.

The weird thing is if I move my camera ever so slightly he will cast and it will work just fine from that point on.

I found another thread where someone had the same issue, and he was told that you had to make the mesh so that you approach the marker at a 90 degree angle. I tried making my own mesh instead of using the 100% ones like I was before, but to no avail. It would randomly work sometimes, however most times it would not.

I tried backing up slightly and repositioning myself in the same exact spot as where the bot took me, and I was able to cast no problem. I even tried casting in every direction (this is a fly fishing area) and I couldn't find an angle where it gave that message. So I don't get why when I turn the bot on, this issue comes up. It's very frustrating. :[

If anyone has had success in making their own fishing meshes and could maybe show me an example/describe to me how it should look, that would be fantastic. I really want to be able to leave the bot unattended to fish, it's the whole reason I got this thing.

The way I've been making the mesh is I have straight lines 1 unit wide leading up to the mark, like a T. With the bottom of the T being the path taken to the mark, which is located at the top center.

TL;DR - When the bot moves to the fishing marker, I get the error message, but if I move my character manually it works as it should. Has anyone been able to make a mesh that works?

Thanks in advance! :c
It's been mostly fixed in the beta bot, this issue has been discussed in length in the support forum (where you should have posted this)
Not sure how I missed that...thanks. Feel free to delete this thread.

EDIT: So far so good! The only thing I haven't been able to find in the beta is the 'Use mooch' checkbox..was that removed?
(08-02-2014, 12:11 AM)zonk Wrote:  Not sure how I missed that...thanks. Feel free to delete this thread.

EDIT: So far so good! The only thing I haven't been able to find in the beta is the 'Use mooch' checkbox..was that removed?

The bot automatically mooches when the fish is capable of mooching now.
that's not good news for Fullmoon Sardines farming ;) I want to keep the HQs...
plz use the thread in support about any fishing bugs.