Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
How to Multibot?
(01-06-2015, 06:52 AM)Tyalangan Wrote:  I do not want to put my account and password in that box ( I know I know suck it up no one will steal my info but I am just a very private person and would not like to put my info in).
Just do it.

Your bot WILL crash at some point of time, due Maintenance, lag, whatever. With those Login Info they will restart on their own.
Imagine you set up a farm and go to nap, just finding out in the morning one of them crashed 5min after you went AFK. Pig
okay that worked
so your all good now then correct? just using the GUI_Launcher to launch and relaunch your bots?
Okay, well it did work. What I wasn't doing before was attaching two bots before running the third. So, i attached a bot to the second character, launched FFXIV normally then when I hit "play" it opened a third client. I attached minon through the gui_launcher like the previous two and it worked. Same for the fourth bot (opened FFXIV launcher, login, attach minion through gui_launcher). However, tonight I got a 90k on all characters and now when I try to attach the third bot again I get the same memory error. Now, I know there is a way to launch four without putting my login info in minion because it worked today. It's just not working again, now.

So, what Random73 said worked as long as I attached both bots before the third. However, it's not working now for some reason.

Edit: The only variable I can see that has changed is now, after hitting Play, another screen displaying maintenance times pops up before it let's me in game. Everything else I have done the same.
JUST SET UP THE GUI_LAUNCHER TO LAUNCH YOUR GAMES FOR YOU! really its not very hard you wont have any issues with 90k errors then.

Now the mem error you got you probably need to increase your virtual memory in windows. On the sart menu search bar type Virtual Memory it will explain how to increase it.
I fixed it by restarting my computer multiple times. I have no clue why that would fix it but it did.

No need to yell. I obviously want to utilize the bot the easiest way possible which normally would be through the gui_launcher. However, since I began using this program in the summer it has always stated "invalid account" when I attempt to launch through the launcher (Yes, I've had six months to make sure I have entered account/password/server/char/password/etc correctly). The only way that has worked is manually attaching the bots one by one.

Maybe this last restart refreshed something within minion and I won't have this problem in the future.
invalid account is 100% on your end probably where you installed the game/bot. Ive done a few where people installed the bot on desktop. others the game installation was messed up. in about 25% of the cases they need to reinstall the game to fix the invalid account(when stuff is typed in correctly) rest of the time its moving the bot to the correct installation destination.
I have it in C: but I will try reinstalling. I have 14 on an SSD seperate from my OS that may be why.
normaly you want your SSD to have the game you play,OS and bot.