Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Duty mode" (How to set up Duty Mode)
i have a team doing sastasha after running the 1-15 profile

was wondering how to unlock the next dungeon and which one is recommended to do next
there is a section in the duty forums that has all the profiles for leveling in duty. Basically you look up the next dungeon by level in that list and look up the quest giver to unlock the quest. all the side quest dungeons used for leveling is simply talk to this guy then talk to the guy in front of the dungeon. satasha 15-35 then sunken temple 35-50 also works it takes about 6 hours longer but is pretty much afk.
i have run stsasha for well over 10 hours and am still on 24 i am using the profile form: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Duty-Profiles

i think cause it skips the mobs it seems very low xp and slow

but this is my first time so maybe this is an ok speed im not sure
That's about normal. Without rested xp, you can expect about 4-5 hours per 5 levels if you keep up with dungeon progression. If you are doing the no story, 3 dungeon run, it may slow down a bit because the level gaps at some points, but you should still hit 50 in 2 1/2 days.
(03-06-2015, 07:18 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  That's about normal. Without rested xp, you can expect about 4-5 hours per 5 levels if you keep up with dungeon progression. If you are doing the no story, 3 dungeon run, it may slow down a bit because the level gaps at some points, but you should still hit 50 in 2 1/2 days.

perfect i just needed an indication of times for the different options

thx for the info buddy
i hope your not using the Complete instead of the leveling profiles. the leveling profiles doesnt skip the mobs....

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Leveling...iles-15-50
should also be noted that if people wish to use the "complete" duty profiles for Relic atma book progression (be warned if you die and release on final boss at a bad time it may not count!)
(03-06-2015, 02:17 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i hope your not using the Complete instead of the leveling profiles. the leveling profiles doesnt skip the mobs....

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Leveling...iles-15-50

i was using the wrong one >.< DOH

fortunately not for too long though Peep
I am trying to figure out the DUTY command to move the bots when the boss hits a certain HP percentage, in my case 20% I need them to move to another area, kill a mob, then port back to original pos to finish boss, once that mob is dead.

I assume I will need to set up 3 encounters , but how do I code the profile for this?

1 Boss 100%- 20% (This works already)
2 Port to new position, kill mob, once dead... (I must manually teleport bots currently)
3 Port back kill boss 20 - 0 % (Not got this far, assume will be simple as it will just be when mob from encounter 2 is dead, go back and kill boss, will not matter HP % as it it just finish him off)

If there is an example of this in a profile already, that i just have missed, please just point me in the right direction towards the example.
The easiest way would be 1 step with a conditional kill.
Depending on how it needs to be killed.

If you do 3 steps and die it wont go back to step 1.

How far do you need to move to kill it?
Can you stay in the 1 pos and just prioritize the kill order?

Im at work now but i can post a conditional kill later when im home. Or check the Rumah hard forum for an example i posted recently.