Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
Wont repair my high allagan bracelet of fending. Its at 5% lol

(09-01-2014, 12:33 AM)ogogo Wrote:  One thing why does my BOT spam the mount command like hell ???
he wanna run to a Fate Mounts up and instantly dismounts and doing that X times
till it works , the only way i found so far to prevent this is disable mounting >.<
and use the sprint hack

Do you have any old addon still in use ? You can't use any old addon with the new bot.

(09-01-2014, 12:38 AM)opengrip Wrote:  Wont repair my high allagan bracelet of fending. Its at 5% lol

In the Advanced Setting, under Hack, check the "Repair" Box
I keep getting application error (unknown software exception), after like 5 to 10min of attached the bot. The previous version doesn't give me this kind of error. I read a few post about anti virus, mumble and etc have to be close. Yes i did those but i am still getting the application error that crash the game.

Is there anyway to use the older version??

Nice work in cleaning up the UI. Just need some tutorial of all the new feature that is add.

I try to test the hunt, setted up a few marker and running up to a A type Mob and activate the bot but no sound was played. Not really sure how the Hunt module work but will wait for the module tutorial.
there are many tutorials im working on them as we speak. If you are getting application errors i would first make sure you did a fresh install of the bot. DO not update the bot no addons at all. If you still get this error then you need to try and reinstall the required files like .net and such.
Not sure this was mention, i was having problem attaching the bot. The minion gui was overlaying the game and suddenly close. Try going to ur luamodules and remove the old addon modules and it work.

This doesn't solve the application error but at less a good start.
Quote:Do you have any old addon still in use ? You can't use any old addon with the new bot.

nope i just did a fresh install

BTW: I luv avoid AoE works rly great ^^
Just an fyi for anyone doing atma, even though its already been said not to use old add-on, DO NOT use Atma Tracker 1.3.1, after a few hours it WILL go nanners and tele you until your out of gil, was good for a laugh though.
The mount option at setting doesn't have any mount to select. It show none
Click the dropdown menu

[Image: CDZinfl.png]
(09-01-2014, 03:05 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Click the dropdown menu

Thx the list appear after i reload lua modules.
I should have screenshotted to show. I click on the dropdown menu just now. Only 1 option which is none