Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Gatherer - Mining (misunderstanding)
I found that the mining works very well, yet, I don't know how to mine a specified mineral, my bot just gathers the thing at the top always, how do I change this?
your markre mananger. try reading the tutorials http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8625.html
(08-31-2014, 11:27 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  your markre mananger. try reading the tutorials http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8625.html

Thanks for the quick reply mate, I found it out thanks to you.
you are welcome. a point in the right directions is all someone needs most the time
My mining isn't working at all.... I saw a new update and restarted then did a bit of drooling over it. Started mining and it was working and I went to town and went to start up again and I just stand there. Any tips?
(09-01-2014, 03:54 AM)Hbshizzle Wrote:  My mining isn't working at all.... I saw a new update and restarted then did a bit of drooling over it. Started mining and it was working and I went to town and went to start up again and I just stand there. Any tips?

i think u never set ur mount. If u selected (use mount) without any mount selected or u selected ur chocobo but is in stable. Normally ur char just stand there.

If i am not wrong, ur bot work when u walk near to a node. once a node distance is far it stop moving.
(09-01-2014, 04:17 AM)nasoo Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 03:54 AM)Hbshizzle Wrote:  My mining isn't working at all.... I saw a new update and restarted then did a bit of drooling over it. Started mining and it was working and I went to town and went to start up again and I just stand there. Any tips?

i think u never set ur mount. If u selected (use mount) without any mount selected or u selected ur chocobo but is in stable. Normally ur char just stand there.

If i am not wrong, ur bot work when u walk near to a node. once a node distance is far it stop moving.

I never set mount unless I'm doing fates. It's not checked atm

I just unchecked Use Cordials and it didn't work but tab over and started to watch youtube videos..... it started to work so idk what happen there all settings are same from before but if anyone knows why that happen plz post <3 I would hate for it to happen again
your problem is you restarted your bots.... if you read the annoucement you MUSTINSTALL IN TO A TOTALY NEW FOLDER DO NOT UPDATE YOUR Beta or live folders. and do not have any addons.
Thank you Jackie! Uncle will be proud :)
hahahah