Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Botting turn 6-8
Okay,

So I've looked around the forums with a method for doing t6 and have been unlucky in finding one. I have a group(8 people) most with the bot and we'd like to clear t6-8 this week as we wont be raiding in our raid groups(taking a break from bashing our faces into second coil). Has anyone been able to clear this raid using minion? If so, how? I do understand one person cannot complete this and I do understand the having afkers wont help. Any help at all would be great. Also if anyone on balmung needs an fc hit me up on the inbox!
(09-01-2014, 08:14 AM)azulgrave Wrote:  Okay,

So I've looked around the forums with a method for doing t6 and have been unlucky in finding one. I have a group(8 people) most with the bot and we'd like to clear t6-8 this week as we wont be raiding in our raid groups(taking a break from bashing our faces into second coil). Has anyone been able to clear this raid using minion? If so, how? I do understand one person cannot complete this and I do understand the having afkers wont help. Any help at all would be great. Also if anyone on balmung needs an fc hit me up on the inbox!
I use Jackies profiles to do dungeons and most of those have tele spots under the map where you are hitting mob but it can't hit back, maybe make some coordinates below where mobs need to be killed are or above them. Have all bots come as ranged character and destroy everything flawlessly.
(09-14-2014, 06:29 PM)Phexon Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 08:14 AM)azulgrave Wrote:  Okay,

I use Jackies profiles to do dungeons and most of those have tele spots under the map where you are hitting mob but it can't hit back, maybe make some coordinates below where mobs need to be killed are or above them. Have all bots come as ranged character and destroy everything flawlessly.

Nope. SE patched a lot of those. Most people I know do 2nd coil semi legit. There isnt any pos that you can DPS safely as far as I know. The boss also reset a lot during fight.
Most current end-content Duty's have hack-catching Skills. Examples listed below:

Leviathan has no Range Cap -> Can Kill you even miles away.
Leviathan has a anti-hack DPS check -> You can not evade his Ultimate, and he does it 2 times.
Ramuh has no Range Cap
You cant evade Ramuhs ultimate
Rafflesia kills you whenever she is aggroed and you fail Blighted Bouquet, no matter where you are at
Rafflesia draws you in when you are marked, no matter how far you are away
Melusine throws heavy fireball AoE's which will 100%ly kill stacked bots (no range cap)
Melusine throws debuffs which will kill your whole group when stacked (Petrification - T7 Guides for reference)
Avatar auto-wipes whenever Tower mechanics are ignored
Avatar has a frontal cone AoE with no height-measuring & range cap
Nael is out of the Question due to the need of Meteor positioning, Player-targeting AoE's (Fire in Fire out, see a T9 Guide for reference), Bradamante/Ravensbreak which is not range capped and comes with a 12-second debuff which WILL kill every player close enough to its target.

In fact, everyone who is reading this. Forget it. I have tried it multiple times.. Alot of times.. as of 2.25 or close around that patch all our endcontent-gaps have been closed. But you can still use Assist&PermaSprint and do it semi-legit/search for a good progression Group.
^ as above
big hint on Assist/permasprint and also
death> revive >save point or waypoint warp back into field
can probably do with one healer and 6 dps :P
seems like the scob mechanics are designed specifically to counter bots...