Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Module] MultiBond (Spiritbond Gear Changer) - 1.5 compatible
Hello there and thank you for putting out this addon to the bot, been using it for a lil while and it works great.

I have a question though, is there a way for us to use Spiritbond Potion as well while grinding? I have like 60 of them and it would help a lot if it could be added to the mod.

Thanks!
(09-25-2014, 05:16 AM)dniem Wrote:  Hello there and thank you for putting out this addon to the bot, been using it for a lil while and it works great.

I have a question though, is there a way for us to use Spiritbond Potion as well while grinding? I have like 60 of them and it would help a lot if it could be added to the mod.

Thanks!

Settings, General, "Use food" doesn't work?
No, I see all my other food but not the Spiritbonding Potion.
I think the coder is not currently subbed to the bot. He did mention he won't update it for a while.
That's too bad, I'm sure it would be a simple addon.
At least the buff lasts 3 hours.

Could I submit a request for this to be added into the main bot program?
I think they would have to at least ask the guy to even use his code. I don't think the coder would mind if you just edit the code on your own though.
Auto enable when the game start will be great,
good work
How will i extract the files? do i make a new folder or just put it in luamods/ffxivminion folder? and can i ask where to spiritbond i70 above aside from dungeons?
Anyway of making this fill the entire inventory with finished spiritbond instead of just 25 spots in armory?
Hey, decoderdan, I'm willing to pay for your next month of sub if you'd like.

Also, can the items be in your inventory AS WELL as armoury? I take a lot of equipment with me and it fills up inventory and armoury both.

And do you think it's possible to auto-convert the 100% items?
Thanks!