Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Module] MultiBond (Spiritbond Gear Changer) - 1.5 compatible
just want to add that auto disable seems to be a little buggy, it teleports when all gear is done and disables the bot, but then the bot infinitely teleports over and over
If I knew how to even START getting into this code I would try to AT LEAST add in the spirit bond potion aspect of it....
I will have a new version up within a day or two. I already asked the original / this author permission for the continuation.

[Image: multibond_progress.png]

Everything works perfectly... just trying to clean it up a little.
What is that spiritbond potion?
(12-27-2014, 05:02 AM)avrandom Wrote:  I will have a new version up within a day or two. I already asked the original / this author permission for the continuation.

[Image: multibond_progress.png]

Everything works perfectly... just trying to clean it up a little.

Niiiiiice!!! You're the bomb :)

And a spirit bond potion can be bought from your grand company, last 3 hours and helps speed up the bonding process :)
Been SB'ing the chest and feet from Mor Dhona. WAS doing the 46 belt and hands too but never seem to get anything other than III's out of it (out of 60+ conversions of each.

any other cheap gear I'm missing out on sb'ing for IV's?
i think 4s have to be from lvl 49+
For belt and gloves? I got quite a few from chest and feet.

(Just realized my previous post wasn't clear on that. Only got III's from the belt and gloves. Chest and feet (lvl 46) worked just fine.)
Items must be ilvl 45+ in order to have a chance at breaking into a IV (all slots). You can buy everything left-side from vendors in MD, but they would be a mix between DoW / DoM / DoH / DoL. Electrum items will be your best friend for the right hand side.
It's been over a month, does this still work? I have used it yet, but can anyone explain how it works (does it autoequip gear or something)? Thank you.