Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports
I'll try to Test every new and old feature ASAP depending how much free time I do have, and also keep the Community updated with what's known, what's going to get fixed soon ect.

LUA Modules:
If you're having troubles on them, maybe actually read instead of going the short brainless way of creating thousands of 1-sentence threads wanting the Minion Team to fix a unexistent bug.

Unspoiled Node Gathering:
Basically Working

Make sure the marker is totally in the middle of all possible node-spawns and maybe monitor the bot for 2-3 hours until you totally AFK it

It did NOT save my set-up locations as I restarted my Notebook. - EDIT: After I did restart my FFXIV it showed me my Locations. I have absolutely no Idea what in Hell I did.

Won't use a secondary set item priority when the first does not exist/does not exist anymore - Use the Gardening Checkbox
Won't load the proper Markers in Eastern La noscea (Testing both wineport and costa Unspoiled's) - Scroll down for more detailed Info's
Won't change Skill Profiles even IF stated one in the Unspoiled Marker - Works for some people - trying to find a proper solution
Will use your PC's time for gettig the right ET for Unspoiled Node's - be sure it IS the right time.

Repair:
Unable to execute command Error while bot repairs - stuck in that state. - Being worked on

Skillmanager:
Will totally not accept any Old Skillmanager Profile - caused due to the changes, - Being worked on - Love what DEV's did there. I can shoot fucking Flaming Arrow's via Minion, I can shoot Freeze and Shadowflare via minion, I can use a damn shield set over Rafflesia automatically when she casts Spit, so damn lovely <3

General:
Unstuck - buggy, don't use it - Being worked on
GUI-Launcher crashes randomly for me - tried to resolve myself (Read Only/ADmin/UAC ect.) but not went far. http://puu.sh/biylu/8ec77f2c7e.jpg

Grind's:
It just made the same Atma 3 Times for me in Beta mode - May there be an Item check whether an Atma IS in your inventory or not?

The bot has to be on C:\ as well as not have the Atma addon installed. Worked for me.

Fishing:
Working flawlessly perfect for me once I did the proper Settings <3

Some last words for everyone flaming right here:
All those bugs have also been existent in the Beta, if the had been more people participating they'd have all been fixed. You can't expect a 100%ly perfect working product after such a big Update. But you can help keeping calm and trying to state the errors you get/bugs you encounter - in a clear and understandeable way. That's what I made that Thread for. TO inform both players and developers...
Unstuck and Skillmanager bugs are also being actively worked.
(09-02-2014, 02:39 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Grind's:
It just made the same Atma 3 Times for me in Beta mode - May there be an Item check whether an Atma IS in your inventory or not?

This is correct. If I read the lua correctly, the bot port depends on the Japanese time theory. It doesn't care if you already have that particular atma already.

Some last words for everyone flaming right here:
All those bugs have also been existent in the Beta, if the had been more people participating they'd have all been fixed. You can't expect a 100%ly perfect working product after such a big Update. But you can help keeping calm and trying to state the errors you get/bugs you encounter - in a clear and understandeable way. That's what I made that Thread for. TO inform both players and developers...

ThumbsUp Agreed
Thanks for taking the time to post, going to just run through the list here and pick out some things and offer some solutions. Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm mostly guessing here.

I also plan on trying to do some TeamViewer support sessions tonight around 7 PM CST to try to help resolve some of these.

(09-02-2014, 02:39 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Unspoiled Node Gathering:

Won't use a secondary set item priority when the first does not exist/does not exist anymore (Marker Setting - http://puu.sh/bioFK/d58a529c41.jpg)
-This usually occurs when setting gardening item into item slots. Gardening supplies are automatic, and automatically gathered based on marker preferences. These absolutely cannot be put into the item slots, it will not work.
Won't use the proper NavMesh in Eastern La noscea (Testing both wineport and costa Unspoiled's)
-Make sure when you're creating the locations, or saving them, you are currently using the correct mesh, which is extremely important for these 2 maps.
Won't change Skill Profiles even IF stated one in the Unspoiled Marker
-This works for me and several others, possibly a profile related issue, would have to verify the settings file.
Will use your PC's time for gettig the right ET for Unspoiled Node's - be sure it IS the right time.
-Yes, very important.

Repair:
Unable to execute command Error while bot repairs - stuck in that state. - Being worked on
-This should be taken care of, if not then something else might be causing this issue.

Skillmanager:
Will totally not accept any Old Skillmanager Profile - caused due to the changes, - Being worked on

General:
Unstuck - buggy, don't use it - Being worked on

Grind's:
-It checks the inventory as well as JP time theory calculations. Things to make sure of here is that the atma addon is not installed as they conflict, and that "do fates", "fates only", and "do atma" options are all turned on (I will be simplifying this).

Fishing:
Seems a mess for some People / not tested myself, most here posted seem to be People not setting all settings properly (and just want fish).
-Mostly people not following directions here, may create an ad-hoc markerless fishing mode if things don't improve.[/color]
Won't change Skill Profiles even IF stated one in the Unspoiled Marker
-This works for me and several others, possibly a profile related issue, would have to verify the settings file.

I did a fresh Install of the bot just for 2 Node's to try around. I'll edit this later on.

_______

Won't use the proper NavMesh in Eastern La noscea (Testing both wineport and costa's)
-Make sure when you're creating the locations, or saving them, you are currently using the correct mesh, which is extremely important for these 2 maps.

So I played around a little and Noticed following:
The bot ports at 17 ET for example for Volcanic Salt. It ports to Wineport, as well as loads the wineport mesh - anyway, when I'm grabbing a little around in the mesh manager - I do see that the Costa de Sol one's are still loaded. SO I did reload the wineport mesh and he went there just well. I'm leaving the bot to run that for another 24 Eorzean Hours now. Seeing what happens.

Anyway thanks I'll edit my post according to what you've answered so other people stay tuned-