Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
How to heal choco in fates?
Does anyone know how to get the bot to heal your choco?

I've heard a range of answers from other threads, I've tried them all. Not a damn one works.
I would also like to know this, it's been bugging me for a while now. When I set target to "pet" my bot will cast physick on my summoner minion, but not my choco. So I thought maybe it's considered an "ally" and changed it to that. That doesn't seem to be working either. :\

If I can heal my summoned minion with physick why can't I heal my choco? Would be super helpful!

edit: I went looking for more documentation on skillmanager to find an answer but all I could find is this: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-4042.htm...illmanager , which doesn't explain setting targets and some of the other details. Like, I want to know what "PartyS" does, or "Party" for that matter. Did I miss something?
It's 36 gil to summon a new chocobo. Isn't it much easier to summon a new one instead of heal one that is dying ?
(09-09-2014, 12:35 PM)random73 Wrote:  It's 36 gil to summon a new chocobo. Isn't it much easier to summon a new one instead of heal one that is dying ?

Not when the bot stands there spamming to summon a new one, during the 8 second delay before the dead choco drops party and allows a new one to be summoned. A 2.3 second heal will remedy the situation, doesn't cost any gil, and uses less time. It's called efficiency, go troll elsewhere.
Or you just sucks at botting and come up with a decent profile that can kill efficiently.
(09-11-2014, 11:53 AM)random73 Wrote:  Or you just sucks at botting and come up with a decent profile that can kill efficiently.

lulz

[Image: Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]
Meh, off to the ignore list you go