Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
Coerthas lag
Could someone please take a look at the navmesh for Coerthas. Every time I go there, running the bot I get massive lag and inevitably crash with;
Referenced code 00x000000 could not read / write.

I have tried to re-install both game and the minion bot, of which have both failed.
P.S I don't get this error when not running the bot.
What would you like me to look at?
See if there's any issues within the Navmesh or something else that could be causes the horrific lag there. As I know i'm not the only person that has this issue.

Thanks for the reply :)
This is more of a general Windows issue than a minion issue.

A couple of things to look at, make sure your virtual memory size is sufficiently large enough. Ideally it will be set to 150% of your hardware RAM size. Manually increasing this number is sometimes necessary if you are running a low amount of RAM.

http://i.imgur.com/WG4ooRx

Secondly, do a "sfc /scannow" via command prompt to check for operating system issues.
Ok, I've allocated it more RAM, definitely got enough, as I run the same as you Ace. Will run in the area later and see if that fixed.
Thank you :)
Ok, this is still an issue, in the same zone. I've allocated all my 16GB RAM to the client and still same issue. Any other ideas?
im running 4 bots in coerthas right now fate grinding and not seeing any lag at all.
If you haven't already, I would also try removing the mesh completely and letting it re-download from updater, at least the .NX2 and .OBJ files.
Outside of that, I'm not much help, other than suggesting you possibly make your own mesh for Coerthas, which is certainly more time-consuming, but would surely be a smaller mesh to deal with.