Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Client randomly crash when start program
what are you talking about? i have windows 7 and have Dx9 installed and the bot works fine. Make sure you are not using any overlay programs like Mumble, teamspeak, or Fraps. Also yout AV must be uninstalled and install Microsoft Security Esentials.(not windows defender)
well that's good to hear I have installed x9 but there still was issues. there is a new update on the bot so i hope to see improvement. (full install)
i'm installing essentials as i'm not sure if i have this.

update: still crashes when attaching bot.
- did you try to attach ingame and / or in characterscreen ? does this make any difference ?

both and no

- any other 3rd party antimalware or similiar tools running ?

only Microsoft essentials

- with "I installed x9" you mean you did install the directx Runtime pack which is
linked in the install guide tutorial?

the one offered in the guide does not install(webinstaller) so i found 9.0c manual setup.

- you did restart your computer after that?

yes

- do you have some weird non alphanumeric characters in your

no
(09-23-2014, 01:29 AM)grygier Wrote:  - did you try to attach ingame and / or in characterscreen ? does this make any difference ?

both and no

- any other 3rd party antimalware or similiar tools running ?

only Microsoft essentials

- with "I installed x9" you mean you did install the directx Runtime pack which is
linked in the install guide tutorial?

the one offered in the guide does not install(webinstaller) so i found 9.0c manual setup.

- you did restart your computer after that?

yes

- do you have some weird non alphanumeric characters in your

no

the one in the link does install... i just installed it on a fresh copy of windows 7 today whilst setting up a new machine for botting.
So any solution for me? I can attach bot and bot can run with randomly crash client = game client close, but MMOminion still up.

have a look at the ticket you opened, fx is asking you for addional info. Since we don't know what happens on your computer we can't provide you with a solution unless we get more info.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
sry the error is

"An internal system error occurred
Please refer to Dxerror.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem."

fxfire: i'm on break right now but don't have much time at the moment after work 5;30pm est ill come on the support IRC or post screenshot here.