Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
What's up with the bot?
Markers live in the same folder as meshes, the Navigation folder. The .INFO files in there are all marker entries.
Something else to try would be to remove one of the .INFO files for a zone that has issues for you (or just rename it with a .BAK extension as a copy/backup), and try creating a marker/new marker file and see if the problem persists.
The forums wont allow me to attach the file type. I'll try making a back up and creating a new one.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.
I was able to identify several issues with markers, one of which is probably what's causing your particular problem (hopefully). Issued the fixes, and you should see them with the next round of updates.
Oh man, I should of checked this before getting ready to reinstall. But it's ok. I was sick the past few days so wasn't messing with it. Thanks very much. Hopefully I was some help.
Hrm. Just wondering if it was fixed already? I reinstalled last night. Did some grinding as sch last night for mats, and it worked. Although randomly when I woke up I was in Limsa when I was at an area there was no possible way to die. Not sure what happened there. But that's not a problem. It did what it was supposed to do for the most part. But I just went to go farm some Wild Onions for my Landtrap salads and It's still doing the same thing as before. I have not tried any other gathering markers yet. If it helps I can run through and test as many as I can and let you know which worked and which didn't.
(09-15-2014, 07:48 PM)gregalt466 Wrote:  Hrm. Just wondering if it was fixed already? I reinstalled last night. Did some grinding as sch last night for mats, and it worked. Although randomly when I woke up I was in Limsa when I was at an area there was no possible way to die. Not sure what happened there. But that's not a problem. It did what it was supposed to do for the most part. But I just went to go farm some Wild Onions for my Landtrap salads and It's still doing the same thing as before. I have not tried any other gathering markers yet. If it helps I can run through and test as many as I can and let you know which worked and which didn't.

Always always always set the home spot to the zone you are in and uncheck unstuck. If you die because kf a fate or hunt mob you can continue to gather
I'm also having an issue when I start the program it crashes. When I attach the bot I can't log on so idk...........
(09-16-2014, 04:34 PM)shawnaus17 Wrote:  I'm also having an issue when I start the program it crashes. When I attach the bot I can't log on so idk...........

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8268-pos...l#pid76268
(09-16-2014, 04:34 PM)shawnaus17 Wrote:  I'm also having an issue when I start the program it crashes. When I attach the bot I can't log on so idk...........

Thread #04960 for today on the same issue. It is PATCH day. When the game patches, the bot likely needs to be patched before you can use it.
Admins should place a BIG RED attention sentence somewhere in this forum on every site or maybe in the "Post Thread" section which says:

"Was today patchday for your specific game? Then shut the fuck up about not working bots. We are already fixing this shit! >.<"