Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Cape Westwind Spam
Hello. Is there any way to set up the bot to do Westwind spam for Nexus? Not very familiar with the bot, but the battle itself is so basic I don't see how it couldn't be botted. The process includes accepting the duty, attacking the boss for 45 seconds, and then leaving the instance. That's it! Thanks!
If you mean you want to use the bot and Duty Finder, I don't really see how you can do it without being reported. The bot teleports in the dungeon right now. If you have 8 bots, then yeah, it will be easy. You just have to make a Duty profile.
I would like to see this duty profile happen.

We can just disable teleport and assist party leader, kill target and leave.
The bot doesn't run around in the dungeon. It doesnt support that yet.
(09-18-2014, 11:40 PM)coolhikki Wrote:  I would like to see this duty profile happen.

We can just disable teleport and assist party leader, kill target and leave.

first aoe that hits yoru bot it will just stand there. Since its not supported movement in duty yet.
if you are asking for this profile im going to assume you want it for relic nexus light farming.

if thats the case honestly Wanderer's palace is the fastest route, you can do the 3 boss run in under 4minutes with 4 decently geared dps, and it gives bright(4 light) as a base and brilliant(6 light) every few hours.