Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Lost City gil farming
Yes. Was not directing squarely at you or the profile. Sorry it coulda come off that way.
(11-12-2014, 04:11 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Just to note; Sebbs also snared a 72h suspension recently. Use at your own risk.

Yeah good advice!

Oh and also, don't eat rice! My granfather died 10 years ago, and he ate rice almost every 3rd day. Has to do something with each other.
(11-12-2014, 04:25 PM)sebbs Wrote:  
(11-12-2014, 04:11 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Just to note; Sebbs also snared a 72h suspension recently. Use at your own risk.

As did several other people not using that profile.

The base profile is the one found in this thread.

The entire bot is use at your own risk.

The entire bot is use at your own risk.

this all day Its not if but when
(10-20-2014, 05:26 PM)thyword99 Wrote:  [Image: gphlol.jpg]

Because you all need more drama in your life :)

120k an hour? Sorry, That's not possible. I have four BLM With i110 weapon and I'm not getting close to that. Why troll like that.....
Possibility only exist in those who think outside the box! I make atleast 25mil a day, if I'm not lazy lol

this was in 17 hours~

[Image: onedaysales-1.jpg]
You're telling us you do 20M a day by doing LCOA ? I highly doubt that. In WP it might be possible depending on the server.
The pictures you are posting Don't mean anything. you claim to gil farm for 120k gph in loca. i have four i110 blm and i can tell you that your full of it.
now he is saying he can make that a day not botting just gill he is selling stuff on the marketboard. to make that gph.
20 mil a day even at the low end of selling is about 1200 bucks a month. That's a part time job right there
yup, Jackies got it right, I never said anything about botting LCAO 24/hours lol