Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[Profile] 2.55 Dragoon DPS Solo/PT No positional.
Here is my dragoon profile for DPS on solo mode and on party.
I have tried all dragoon's profile post on here but all of them just burn cool down and no rotation so I redo my own.

No positional required.

Filter 1 Not used.
Filter 2 On: Stun Off: No stun moves.

Let me know how the profile and as always comment/suggestion are welcome.
OLD:

.zip   DRG SoloPT.zip (Size: 1.75 KB / Downloads: 179)

2.55 NEW:

.zip   [1-DPS] Main.zip (Size: 2.43 KB / Downloads: 182)
Thank you!
Heavy thrust is near the bottom of the rotation and doesn't even try to use it. Is there any update on this?

Edit position of heavy thrust in skill manager doesn't matter and buff id's have changed... I dont know squat about this job. Any chance you can update it sometime? :D
If you delete a skill from anywhere other than the last position, it has a tendency to fuck up the profile when it saves. All you have to do is add a skill and move it all the way up, then move it all the way back down and delete it. Then save. or to absolutely sure, open up the .lua file into wordpad or a lua editor and go through and edit the skill priorities manually, but they must be in order from top to bottom.
(11-09-2014, 03:21 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  If you delete a skill from anywhere other than the last position, it has a tendency to fuck up the profile when it saves. All you have to do is add a skill and move it all the way up, then move it all the way back down and delete it. Then save. or to absolutely sure, open up the .lua file into wordpad or a lua editor and go through and edit the skill priorities manually, but they must be in order from top to bottom.

I have tried it Every skill profile in the game works for me great except for dragoon. I dont understand why drg struggles so much. They all eventually just spam full thrust over and over again
I kinda give up on drg and play it for real no bot. It one of the only job i actually play it anymore.
Updated with the latest minion and 2.55 let me know what you think.
What kind of numbers are you showing with this profile?
around 450 on dummy , Ilv 118 with T9 weapon, by staying on flank only.