Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Yes, the bot is down for 2.4
(10-28-2014, 10:40 AM)fxfire Wrote:  soo, first part done, glad we were prepared. now its debugging time

awesome! ThumbsUp
as long as duty works :D
Bug, if you didn't know about ----Click teleport sends you a random place on the map. (Yes, correct navmesh is enabled)
I guess there is no support yet for Rogue/Ninja? Tried to setup fate grinding, won't do anything when I'm on Rogue. Switched to another classes and it worked fine.

Here's the error in the console:
failed with [string "C:\....\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:867: attempt to index field 'CurrentClass' (a nil value)
(10-28-2014, 04:44 PM)logabran Wrote:  I guess there is no support yet for Rogue/Ninja? Tried to setup fate grinding, won't do anything when I'm on Rogue. Switched to another classes and it worked fine.

Here's the error in the console:
failed with [string "C:\....\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:867: attempt to index field 'CurrentClass' (a nil value)

Got the exact same problem.
same for duty profile. all other jobs accept duty expect rogue, doesn't join duty
Thank you fxfire
I waited 5 minutes, it updated, now there is no Assist Mode.. forgive me it looks like it broke, maybe my issue?? I don't know :(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think it is not rdy yet ... same here :) damn can't wait hahaha
Yep there is no main window with any of the options. No duty, no assist, no quests.
Only a minimized Party Grind window without any options.