Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grind not working?
Please tell me Im retarded.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to use Grind Bot , its changed since I've last used it (months ago)

I set up the marker, set up White list mobs, have profile selected - but when I hit Start.... I just stand there.

Is it because Rogue is just simply not working?
(10-28-2014, 07:40 PM)fxfire Wrote:  or because we didnt officially announce the bot works yet;)

jk, rogue needs a skillprofile, a very simple one was JUST NOW uploaded. So restart your minion launcher once more to grab it

Nah - Turns out for some reason I cannot edit any NavMeshes - just crashes to desktop. No errors. Nothing seems to be working for me and I just did a fresh install. So , I cant select a marker or anything.

I had a Rogue profile made.
I am having trouble with Grind mode also.
Sometimes it will start, sometimes it wont.
When it does start though, once the timer runs out on the grind marker, it will just stand there with timer reading 0.0
if you want to stay at one grind marker for ever put timer as 0.
sounds like your markers are setup wrong and its not actually a grind issue but a marker issue.
give me some info on what you are doing. are you running more then 1 marker. If not if you are running only one marker what marker mode are you in? single? list? random? if single try list and only add your 1 marker. and leave the timer at 0.
if you are running multiple markers make sure you are in list and you added both the markers to the list, if you want to move by level leave timer to 0 and set each markers level range.