Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Temple of Qarn HM
If you have some lag it'll make it less successful. Best you can do is keep it running as smooth as possible, or adjust the waitTime/failTime on the problem encounters up a little higher to account for the extra CPU time it requires. With these higher end profiles, it's nearly impossible make them 100% stable for everybody.
Im having some issue's with this im not sure why i run 2 bots and my friend runs 2 bots
we succesfully completed this once and my 2 bots always end up skipping 2nd boss which then throws everything off an eventually leaves the instance meanwhile my friends 2 bots are running the profile fine it seems they finish the 2nd boss and collect all the right orbs and complete the duty any reason why maybe someone can help me i must be doing some wrong i run 2 x blms he's 1x brd 1x blm thanks!
I run into the same issue as ShinoX87, i run 4 bots 2 will do the profile normally the other 2 will skip and eventually leave the instance
I've left this profile running overnight on my 4-bot team. Yes, the profiles MAY randomly bug at some point. Longest running was 9 hours nonstop before one of my bots crashed.

The most success I've had is having a BRD lead with 3 others as BLMs. I have not tested this profile with 4 BLMs. Takes ~12 minutes from requeuing to last boss killed. The 3 BLMs are ilvl100-102, BRD is ilvl102.

Last boss's AoE will hit regardless of where you are. It's unavoidable, but if you have enough HP and DPS, you'll be able to take it down before it stacks up to 4.
Hey all. Thank you everyone for their work and imput on this. using the db link on post #5 to grab loot as well. Group is 106 blm 100 brd 80 smn and 96 whm. Loot was a little wonkey until we just set them all to need but thats just the lag.
New issue, I assume it has to do with 2.41, when I try to run this with my 4 now it'll get the moon sphere, kill the viceregend hand and head thing after that, and then just sit there forever. It never tries to go the Sabotender anymore.
(11-19-2014, 05:01 AM)xkuroikazex Wrote:  New issue, I assume it has to do with 2.41, when I try to run this with my 4 now it'll get the moon sphere, kill the viceregend hand and head thing after that, and then just sit there forever. It never tries to go the Sabotender anymore.

odd indeed, it seems after moon sphere it ports somewhere really high. the pos is right on all profiles it just seems to glitch out after getting moon sphere. i still finish the duty tho so i dunno
(11-05-2014, 03:06 AM)Ace Wrote:  If you have some lag it'll make it less successful. Best you can do is keep it running as smooth as possible, or adjust the waitTime/failTime on the problem encounters up a little higher to account for the extra CPU time it requires. With these higher end profiles, it's nearly impossible make them 100% stable for everybody.

How do you adjust waitTime/failTime? The profile randomly stops working after picking up the moon sphere or before the emperatriz boss. The only fix I managed to find was to reload Lua Modules and restart the profile.

Also, does anyone run this with 4 DPS? I tried every profile in this thread and the party always wipes unless I bring a WHM using the very first profile in the OP
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp17eb048l8avy....info?dl=0

Tis the one I use
bump, can anyone tell me how to fix this issue? the profile stops at the same point almost every time and just stands there.