Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Temple of Qarn HM
Everything in the profiles works fine for me, except for looting after the 2nd boss. Not sure why it won't loot any chest for 2nd boss, does fine on 1st and last boss. I don't believe this was an issue before, until after the most recent patch.
a recent update to the bot requires some tweaking of profiles for looting. Open the file and see if it uses loot ID or only coordinates and add the lootid if required. Should look something like this

-- Boss Three Loot
[24] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 25;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["waitTime"] = 1000;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = -3.999192237854;
["x"] = 125.29875183105;
["z"] = -2.2019107341766;
["h"] = -0.17998170852661;
};
};
["lootid"] = 348;
};
(12-11-2014, 07:34 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  a recent update to the bot requires some tweaking of profiles for looting. Open the file and see if it uses loot ID or only coordinates and add the lootid if required. Should look something like this

-- Boss Three Loot
[24] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 25;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["waitTime"] = 1000;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = -3.999192237854;
["x"] = 125.29875183105;
["z"] = -2.2019107341766;
["h"] = -0.17998170852661;
};
};
["lootid"] = 348;
};

Thanks, got it fixed and working again.
I probably misused this to its maximum.

Starting Today - This stopped working - with the same profile - I have no idea why!

Help appreciated, only bought 2 day keys to finish zodiac and get my weekly poetics :/
(12-30-2014, 06:31 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  I probably misused this to its maximum.

Starting Today - This stopped working - with the same profile - I have no idea why!

Help appreciated, only bought 2 day keys to finish zodiac and get my weekly poetics :/

Still works for me dunno whats causing your issue here is my profiles saik1992

will update main post as well

Attached Files
.rar   50_ToQ_Hard.rar (Size: 3.38 KB / Downloads: 56)
Hey, Zerox. Several of my characters die roughly 50% of the time on the Tomb Raiders. The Ranger will usually kill someone. Is the fix as easy as telling the profile to kill the ranger first somehow? Also, when they die they do not teleport through their progression back to the final boss unless I manually stop/start the bot. Is there anyway around this? Also, do you know why I might be dying? I die on my highest HP characters equally as much as the lower HP characters. Not sure why I can't make it through the dungeon AFK
(01-08-2015, 03:17 AM)Tyalangan Wrote:  Hey, Zerox. Several of my characters die roughly 50% of the time on the Tomb Raiders. The Ranger will usually kill someone. Is the fix as easy as telling the profile to kill the ranger first somehow? Also, when they die they do not teleport through their progression back to the final boss unless I manually stop/start the bot. Is there anyway around this? Also, do you know why I might be dying? I die on my highest HP characters equally as much as the lower HP characters. Not sure why I can't make it through the dungeon AFK

Edited to kill ranger first since your having problems, about porting back when you die that would be something with minion i believe.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igi62vgaz471zw....info?dl=0
Is there a specific reason why you want the bot to teleport back to the beginning? If your leader dies at a boss, you will teleport back and reset the boss if that happens.

If that is what you still want, open the info in notepad and change the line
["Independent"] = true;

to false, save the file and reload the bot.
Thanks Zerox wow. I am not sure why he kills me sometimes. They are just killing that group slow, I guess.

Rsilva, I do not want them to tele to the beginning per say but what I have noticed when I come back from AFK is that one or two bots are just stopped at the beginning. One time I had one char fighting boss and the other three were just standing still in various parts of the map. When that is the case I want them to tele back through the zone until they get to their furthest reached spot. Also, sometimes I will come back and 2-3 characters are out of the zone and 1 is still in the zone dying over and over

I know a lot of people that use this profile with success so it must be on my end. I have two sub ilvl95 characters so that could be it. But I don't understand why the leader won't go back through his progression when he dies as well as some of the other characters.
Another issue has occured throughout the day today.

My characters will leave early and others will just stop teleporting altogether. I have tried starting/stopping the bots that stop teleporting and even relouded the lua but they just stay there.

Any idea what causes this?