Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Temple of Qarn HM
open up the console and see what it says and post a screenshot
Seems to get stuck on the Sun Sphere 100% of the time, only thing that shows in the console is.

Code:
failed with [string "PATH/LuaMods/minionlib/ml_persistence.lua"]:24: PATH\LuaMods\ffxivminion\DutyProfiles\.info: Permission denied.

EDIT: Nevermind, deleting .info seems to have fixed my problem.
If my characters are getting stuck is it general knowledge to delete .info? I have ran LCoA and other dungeons for days on end without a problem but every time I run ToQ my characters will stop their progression 1-2 hours after starting.

EDIT: Well, I deleted .info, reloaded the lua, and on the 2nd run two of the four characters stopped in different parts of the map. They aren't stopping in the same spot so it's not that one area is bad or malfunctioning. One of them just left the duty. I am not sure why this profile has problems and others do not.

EDIT2: All four bots stopped (one left the duty). Two had a console log that ended with "No default NavMesh found for this map. Initialzing new Navmesh" "Empty Navmesh created". One had the error (this was the leader) "Immune pulses reached 81 which exceeds the max of 80".

EDIT3: I stopped all bots, left the duty, and reloaded the lua. When I re-entered on the first run one of my bards teleported to the 5th or 6th teleport location and the other 3 bots (blm and 2 brds) went straight to their 1st teleport location.
So my bard always winds up teleporting WELL before anyone else, and as such takes longer to kill final boss. any ideas?
Have you increased the fail timers?
does this still work?
i have been looking for a temple of qarn hm profile but can't seem to find any
hey, when trying to start the bot with this profile it gives me a message saying invalid_filter
tsk trying to paste the frigging screen shot but it wont let me!
says:
invalid category value passed in profile
valid values are as follows:
0- filter_daily_roulette
1- filter dungeon_arr
2- filter_dungeons_hw
etc etc etc

dyou know hwo i can fix this?
so to get this to work you just need to add this line into the .info file

["Category"] = 1;

that can go in the first few lines under [independent]