Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Leader not withdrawing from Duty
That message means nothing, thanks.
(10-30-2014, 12:35 PM)Ace Wrote:  That message means nothing, thanks.

Ok. So when it enters a dungeon it comes up with this error and then does nothing till the other bots are free and leaves duty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sounds like a profile issue my bots have that same message. DUTY DOESNT USE meshes so it doesnt matter that there is no mesh loading.

[Image: gsa8qXK.png] to me it sounds like the profle you are trying to run isnt set up properly or you have manually changed some options for duty and its not working correctly.
(10-31-2014, 12:17 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  sounds like a profile issue my bots have that same message. DUTY DOESNT USE meshes so it doesnt matter that there is no mesh loading.

[Image: gsa8qXK.png] to me it sounds like the profle you are trying to run isnt set up properly or you have manually changed some options for duty and its not working correctly.

It is the WP split farm profile ive been using for ages and nothing has been changed
(10-31-2014, 07:16 PM)Hmphy Wrote:  
(10-31-2014, 12:17 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  sounds like a profile issue my bots have that same message. DUTY DOESNT USE meshes so it doesnt matter that there is no mesh loading.

It is the WP split farm profile ive been using for ages and nothing has been changed
well those message mean nothing. and obv something has changed. make sure the bot that is running profile A is the leader if not you need to add Independant to the profile. So per the "way to post a bug thread" Give me some pictures of your Duty mode set up.