Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Advanced Settings"
yup we are going to be moving all the tutorials over to the wiki when i do that ill update them to match current version
I have a question regards the "Paranoid" feature. As i know it will not teleport out of my current location if there are players around. But will it also consider the destination (will it be able to check if there are no one at the destination) or not at all? Since i don't like to risk it just to teleport into a marker:D
nope no way to consider the desination. because the game server doesnt load all entities on the map unless you are a certain distance a way.
Is 30y the range limit of the radar?
The range that the client "sees", applicable to radar and everything else really, is the same distance as your minimap can see when fully zoomed out. It's in the neighborhood of 100-150 iirc. Paranoid does consider the destination, but only if the destination is within the "seen" boundary. Paranoid does a scan of 50 units around yourself, and the target location if possible.
so its essentially still a risk you would have to take using teleport? hmmmm kinda scary but a cool option