Thread Rating:
  • 70 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
[Release] TaskManager - Updated [2015-02-28]
If there's anyone willing to help me to set this up properly, I'd appreciate it alot. I want to use this for Animus farming. However, whoever helps me until it works flawless benefits of a donation from my side. It seems like - unfortunately - I'm to damn stupid (whats 9 + 10...) to set this bot up like anyone else does, even though I'm a dev myself (shame on me).

Besides, great work - I appreciate your effort and it's awesome to see that this community is even trying to delevop even further by themselfs. :) Now ignore my grammar, I suck at english xD
@Sebbs - On the Book of Netherfire task 6 it has to kill mobs in Eastern La Noscea. You have it set to use "Eastern La Noscea - Wineport" as the mesh, but both sides of ELN are combined into 1 mesh now. If you don't have the old meshes then it'll just keep teleporting over and over. If you remove the Wineport part it works just fine.

Thanks very much to both of you, great addon!
hey,

I just got past the Atma-part so I wanted to start create a task for the Fire I Book, made a small mesh where the FATE is supposed to spawn, added a marker, but for some reason it always ports back to the Aetheryte of the map.

My char didn't die or got stuck, he was waiting there and suddenly teleported away.

The other tasks seem to just use the normal mesh (the ones already included), so I'm not sure if I even need to make my own map.
Also, where/how do I get the information for mobs/fates?
(If I understand this correctly I basically could copy a task-file and replace some information?)
(12-12-2014, 05:55 PM)elementy Wrote:  @Sebbs - On the Book of Netherfire task 6 it has to kill mobs in Eastern La Noscea. You have it set to use "Eastern La Noscea - Wineport" as the mesh, but both sides of ELN are combined into 1 mesh now. If you don't have the old meshes then it'll just keep teleporting over and over. If you remove the Wineport part it works just fine.

Thanks very much to both of you, great addon!

you must have got it before i changed it.

(12-12-2014, 07:10 PM)GotDamned Wrote:  hey,

I just got past the Atma-part so I wanted to start create a task for the Fire I Book, made a small mesh where the FATE is supposed to spawn, added a marker, but for some reason it always ports back to the Aetheryte of the map.

My char didn't die or got stuck, he was waiting there and suddenly teleported away.

The other tasks seem to just use the normal mesh (the ones already included), so I'm not sure if I even need to make my own map.
Also, where/how do I get the information for mobs/fates?
(If I understand this correctly I basically could copy a task-file and replace some information?)

Yes just replace mesh name, number and make sure all the coords will be on the mesh.

the fate number needs to be correct also.
but where do I get those numbers from?

And I guess I'm correct when I assume it doesn't need an extra mesh?
(12-12-2014, 09:23 PM)GotDamned Wrote:  but where do I get those numbers from?

And I guess I'm correct when I assume it doesn't need an extra mesh?

no doesnt need an extra mesh.

go to the map for the map id and open teleporter.. map id is at the top. for the fate id try.

xivdb.com

the fate number is in the address bar once u find your fate.

like so....

http://xivdb.com/?fate/611/The-Enmity-of-My-Enemy
You can add my Zodiac_Book_of_Skyearth_1

*This still needs updated Dungeons. Enemies/Fates are good! (Let me know if you find issues)

*Currently working on more, and will upload asap~

DROPBOX LINK BELOW:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wq518xkceyu2lh....info?dl=0
thanks for the information, will try that out tomorrow
Donated as much as possible, thanks for great work.
Just a heads up, this seems to break quest profile grinding and standard grinding a bit. Issues with grinding fates and levels in between quests. Moving the folder outside of the luamod directory so it wouldn't load seems to fix it for a temp solution. Will try to give more information on what it actually is doing to break grinding. From what i can see, if you try to fate grind or mob grind, it picks up a book marker if available and tries to go there, if not the character just stands still.