Thread Rating:
  • 70 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
[Release] TaskManager - Updated [2015-02-28]
(12-13-2014, 06:37 PM)Amityville9090 Wrote:  Just a heads up, this seems to break quest profile grinding and standard grinding a bit. Issues with grinding fates and levels in between quests. Moving the folder outside of the luamod directory so it wouldn't load seems to fix it for a temp solution. Will try to give more information on what it actually is doing to break grinding. From what i can see, if you try to fate grind or mob grind, it picks up a book marker if available and tries to go there, if not the character just stands still.

Discovered this last night myself trying to farm atma.

Thanks for the report.
So, just a quick question. It seems at some point the markers get messed - noticed this when I made the 2nd Book with this.

May I just need to kill my Meshes so it can start with a fresh Mesh again in that case?
make sure it is in single marker mode and if you use the same coords it wont work properly.. move the coords by a couple.

anything else and u need to be more specific.

once it is fixed it is hoped it will overwrite or move markers to close by
Hey, while waiting for a FATE the bot just ported away and ran back to the marker.

Haven't noticed this error before so I don't know if it has something to do with TaskManager.

I already tried disabling the "Use Aetherytes" option, but that didn't help.
was there an error in the console?
(12-14-2014, 11:37 PM)sebbs Wrote:  was there an error in the console?

[Image: 3a079aa2a60bddc40edbdbce079f6859.png]

thats what it says while its waiting for fates and teleporting back to the aetheryte then running back
(12-15-2014, 02:06 AM)fondue Wrote:  
(12-14-2014, 11:37 PM)sebbs Wrote:  was there an error in the console?

[Image: 3a079aa2a60bddc40edbdbce079f6859.png]

thats what it says while its waiting for fates and teleporting back to the aetheryte then running back

thanks
Need to turn off the Unstuck option in General settings.
Special thanks to Latty for extending the meshes for these books.
Hi guys

I can't find the Book of Netherfall in this thread. Does anyone have it or know where it is located?

Also, is there a cutter's cry duty profile available?

Thanks