Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
HQ Unspoiled node profiles (combining Field/Sharp, Ageless/Solid, Brunt/Deep)
So I've tweaked my HQ Unspoiled gathering to be able to do +5% success along with Ageless Words/Solid Reason and also Deep Vigor/Brunt Force. Thought I'd share it here since people ask about these skills a lot and I haven't seen another profile that successfully combines them all.

YOU WILL NEED TO EDIT THESE PROFILES TO INPUT YOUR OWN NUMBERS.
This is the HQ Unspoiled.zip file.
Go to Advanced Settings > Skill Manager > Profile - select the one you want to work on. Click the skill you need to edit and input your numbers based on the info below. Save profile.

(I do botany/mining separate just in case your GP is different on them since it does matter here.)

GP 630+ Required for this method. Make sure your unspoiled markers are set to your max GP as minimum.

Do some math. Take your max GP, subtract 330. This is the required GP number for the Solid/Ageless.
More math. Take your max GP, subtract 625. This is the required GP number for Deep/Brunt.

So with my 633 GP, my magic number for Solid/Ageless is 303. My Deep/Brunt number is 8. I'll go one above/below each of these numbers to set the GP requirements below.

Mining with 633 GP:
Sharp Vision
Unearth II
Solid Reason, GP < 304, GP > 302 (303 magic number from above, calculate your own)
Deep Vigor, GP < 9, GP > 7 (8 magic number from above, calculate your own)

Botany with 633 GP:
Field Mastery
Leaf Turn II
Ageless Words, GP < 304, GP > 302 (303 magic number from above, calculate your own)
Brunt Force, GP < 9, GP > 7 (8 magic number from above, calculate your own)

Tried to do this as a reply but it forced it onto this post.

Also attaching my original files for anyone who can't make the 630 GP requirement of that one. This is the HQ Unspoiled 600.zip file.

600 GP required for these. Make sure markers are 600 min.

Toil > Leaf Turn 2/Unearth 2 > Brunt Force / Deep Vigor

Attached Files
.zip   HQ Unspoiled.zip (Size: 1.01 KB / Downloads: 230)
.zip   HQ Unspoiled 600.zip (Size: 671 bytes / Downloads: 197)
You don't need any condition for Brunt Force / Deep Vigor, just put them at the begining
I never needed a condition for the Toil profile but I was never able to get them to fire on a profile when using Ageless/Solid until I added the condition in there. Don't think I tried putting them first though.
Do you think you could make a 600 GP profile that works like this.

1. 1st gather attempt to uncover
2. Mastery II - 100GP
3 Extra Attempt - 300 GP
4. Quality Chance I - 100GP
5. 100% HQ skill after chain 5

I am using your 600 gp profile, but I feel that it is a waste of 300 GP to use Toil first, when the bot can see through the out of reach items.

I tried making this myself, but I always cast my skills before taking the first swing...maybe thats why you use toil because the bot cant do that yet, idk.

Thanks,

EDIT: Hmm acutally I think if I use your 630 GP profile and just change it from Unearth II, to I, it should do just that lol.