Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Questions, feedback, bug reports for my duty pack are welcomed here.  The wiki link is http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=namnafs_duties for reference.

Pack currently contains: Wanderer's Palace (Hard), The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Fractal Continuum, Neverreap, Sastasha (Hard), Pharos Sirius and Saint Mocianne's Arboretum. Each duty is designed to be a full clear with map achievement completed as well. Videos on wiki

Content IDs for Limit break 1 (current list) 4571,4567,4653,4656,3429,3428,3405,3406,3409,1206,73,101,1197,1185,444,422,1279,1801,1570,1590,1680,1396,1644,1532,2160,1696,3044,3330,3374,3375,2137,2143,1547,2832,3287

Content ID not for Limit break 2: 3435

Speed variant of saint mocainne's finish time is about 20 minutes.
A and B variants of certain duties are being made and tested due to the fact that two ranged DPS jobs might put more damage out than having a melee DPS. I've seen melee DPS just die randomly. One ranged DPS must use version A, the other version B. For tanks and healers both A and B will be the same. There's probably another solution but for now this works for my group.
Purchased. Thank you so much for your hard work. I look forward to your updates! <3
Heyya! For my aetherochemical research facility; all the characters stay in one place during the first boss; all the aoes stack on them and kill them. They do not warp into the air like in your video.

The only way I can clear is by avoiding aoe's manually on my whm.

IS there a way I can resolve this?

Hmm this also seems to be an issue with the final two boss as well.

Setup is WHM BRD WAR DRG. I am able to clear it by running in circles on the whm, but they all seem to stack [/align]nd take every aoe head on
Will push update soon for aethero chemical. Redid first boss so that positions would be better but a typographical error occured. Will push update soon. Testing third and fourth bosses to see if I can improve them before I push that update.

The last two bosses are unchanged. I guess my dark knight and paladin hold on alot longer than warrior. Will test with warrior and see what comes of it. Thanks for letting me know.
Thank you very much! It's not so much an issue with the tank dropping as it is with them all getting hit by suppuration. Fast response! I look forward to it.
Should work much better with the update I pushed. Once currently installed version is 5 you should be set to go on ACRF. First boss code was written incorrectly, which I fixed, and I redid third and fourth bosses as well, which might help. I still limit break ascian prime when he hits 20% health or so with a melee dps to make the run quicker. Also apparently on ACRF Warrior can do fine, I never knew.

Thanks for taking the time to post in this thread.
Please share your Duty skill profile if possible. Thank you
I used the profiles from from Sebbs' 2.0 quest pack thread when developing and testing. Only small modifications to deal with limit breaking and healer tweaking were made. They can be found here. He might add more bosses to the list of the limit break skills for melee dps which could help people who aren't fond of tweaking skill profiles out profoundly.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6avvg32v3gb8wc...n.lua?dl=0

has a fork of dragon's dragoon with the limit breaks set up for fractal/acrf. Port the boss ID setup to other melee dps and should help break through last bosses. I'll bug sebbs to see if he can add the mob entries in.
Pm sent
(11-04-2015, 01:17 PM)hegs Wrote:  Pm sent

Ty. I hope to offer you support for my for my addon soon. Smile