Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqqgk0v1uzxbvf...0.lua?dl=0

Reworked *NEW* 2.0 Summoner profile for level 60 only. It averages about 50 - 80 more DPS compared to my previously released Summoner profile; this data comes after running both profiles through the opener and comparing parsed average damage at 1 minute and 2 seconds (1:02). The improvement in DPS is due to the new 2.0 profile utilizing Ruin II more, Fester being cast during Dreadwyrm Trance if available, and the profile being streamlined (executes faster) and some of the excessive conditionals removed.

Filter Information:

Filter 1 (ON) Enables Bane
Filter 2 (ON) Enables Swiftcast for Shadowflare, Raging Strikes, Rouse, Spur, Tri-Disaster
Filter 3 (ON) Garuda, Obey
Filter 4 (ON) Ifrit, Sic
Filter 3&4 (OFF) Titan, Sic
Filter 5 (ON) PVP Abilities and Skills

***After 12/10/15 Skill Manger Update***
Came up with something that might actually work a little better for the time being for pet "Steady" command. The profile will only cast "Steady" if your target is missing the Bio II, Miasma, and Bio de-buff. When you have no target, the bot will have your pet stop attacking almost immediately which is what we want it to do. You might sometimes see an issue at the beginning of combat due to your targets not having any de-buffs present, but otherwise I think this is a good work around for the time being.

*03/08/16*
Thank you to Powder for fixing pets. The profile is fully updated and I tested it thoroughly to make sure everything is activating properly. It works. Make sure your Minion is fully updated as of today and that you RE-DOWNLOAD the profile as I did need to make some changes for pets to work properly again.

*Updated 03/18/16*
Added a conditional to Miasma II to make sure it does not cast when you have the Swiftcast Buff.
will try it out - and thanks for the effort its appreciated )

@194 smn tested on level 60 single target.

Old Version
1min 2 sec = 1120
5 min = 1006

New Version
1min 2 sec = 1245 (eyeballed this burst around 1400 ish in 1st 30-50 seconds)
5 min = 1056

its nice autoplay for sure ! - i dont like the ruin 1 use, as ruin 2 is fine mp wise (on the most part) and allows you to be on the move with no dps loss from interrupts.

its also a very different rotation that im used to manually - check this out ( i usually use 2PF/1F )

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oKu...view?pli=1# .

Mainly its gets trance up much faster (burst is at top in 20 seconds ish and for longer) - lines up contagion with tri disaster (under trance) with RS if up and manages stacks fairy optimally. Also just to check you dont have this bane or fester without a filler move after dots are up or after a tri disaster ? again nice work :)
is having no AOE filter no problem for example on Faust?
(11-14-2015, 12:24 AM)TauTau Wrote:  is having no AOE filter no problem for example on Faust?

The old profile included more abilities on AOE filter like Blizzard II and Painflare during Dreadwyrm Trance.

The new profile only has Bane on the AOE filter, because the profile doesn't use Blizzard II and does not use Painflare during Dreadwyrm Trance. The other AOE abilities are used in the SMN's regular rotation such as Shadowflare and Miasma II.

The purpose of this profile is to push DPS only and as such the player may need to tweak it for Extreme and Savage raid encounters.
Hey YCQ! Appreciate this update to summoner, seems a lot tighter in the rotations now and have had a similar experience as Mutantx reported.

Will you be maintaining both sets of profiles now, or is this the new version you'll be looking to keep updated?
(11-15-2015, 10:42 PM)ohm Wrote:  Hey YCQ! Appreciate this update to summoner, seems a lot tighter in the rotations now and have had a similar experience as Mutantx reported.

Will you be maintaining both sets of profiles now, or is this the new version you'll be looking to keep updated?

Both will be maintained but the level 1 to 60 profile I consider done at this time and will not be making any adjustments unless there are game play changes to SMN by Square.

I will be working on the 2.0 profile to continously push the DPS possible.
Hello YellowcarQueen, and thank you for the amazing work on the SMN profiles.

Saw on the other topic that you tried to adress the "issue" of casting all dots on a mob that's nearly dead.

I noticed improvments in that area with the dots, but is Shadowflare under the same conditions ?

I often end up casting it when the mob dies :/

Also sometimes it casts Eye for an Eye on my tank when there is no need, like between fights. Do you know how to fix that ?

(if you cant address any of this it is OK, this profile is just amazing as it is :))
Hey YCQ, have you played much in Void Ark yet? I've noticed that in the first boss (Cetus - the stingray looking fellow) that the bot will get "stuck" on casting Bio2 and Miasima over and over again...

Wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen or have any ideas as to why?
(11-20-2015, 10:51 PM)ohm Wrote:  Hey YCQ, have you played much in Void Ark yet? I've noticed that in the first boss (Cetus - the stingray looking fellow) that the bot will get "stuck" on casting Bio2 and Miasima over and over again...

This happens because when there are a lot of dots on the mob it culls alot of the "slots" that you see for debuffs on the target ui, your dots are still getting applied but the bot cant read the hidden slots on the mob so it thinks that it needs to re apply dots.
(11-22-2015, 06:43 PM)dek Wrote:  
(11-20-2015, 10:51 PM)ohm Wrote:  Hey YCQ, have you played much in Void Ark yet? I've noticed that in the first boss (Cetus - the stingray looking fellow) that the bot will get "stuck" on casting Bio2 and Miasima over and over again...

This happens because when there are a lot of dots on the mob it culls alot of the "slots" that you see for debuffs on the target ui, your dots are still getting applied but the bot cant read the hidden slots on the mob so it thinks that it needs to re apply dots.

All right, sounds like a known issue then...? A bit strange if so because I would have then thought this would be affecting a whole lot of bosses and not just the one!

I'll take this over to the support thread just to make sure the devs are aware of it. In the meantime we can individually customise this profile to have a filter to turn dots on and off manually if it's bothering us.