Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Sean's Dark Knight Profile (Updated 07/11/2017)
[Image: Soul_of_the_dark_knight_icon1.png]
Sean's Dark Knight Profile
For Patch 4.01

BLOOD GAUGE NOT YET SUPPORTED IN SKILL MANAGER

Supported Actions and Features:
Code:
- All job actions supported except for the ones stated below
- Allows user to manually use Dark Arts at any time during combat without interrupting combos
- Allows user to manipulate combo finisher by manually using Syphon Strike or Spinning Slash after Hard Slash
- Auto-use Dark Arts + Abyssal Drain to heal if HP falls below 50% during AoE situations (4+ targets)
- Will not auto-use Carve and Spit without Dark Arts unless in AoE situations (3+ targets)
- Will ignore MP% for Dark Arts usage while target is affected with a vulnerability debuff
- While Grit is active, will perform a Power Slash combo every 60 seconds (With each target on it's own unique timer)
- Auto-use Living Dead only if HP falls below 10% while in a party
- Rampart and Shadow Wall will not overlap during auto-use
- Auto-use The Blackest Night only on self or other tank jobs in party

Unsupported Actions and Features:
Code:
- Auto-use of Potions not yet supported
- Auto-use of Dark Arts + Dark Mind and Dark Mind are not supported
- Auto-use of Shirk is not supported

Installation and Use:
1) Download my latest file attached below
2) Extract my file into your MMO Minion's folder under this path... MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
3) While as a DRK, click on the drop-down beside "Skill Profile" under your applicable "Bot Mode" and select my profile
4) Make sure ACR is disabled
5) Enable bot and enjoy

Filters:
Filter 1 [Plunge OFF] = Deactivates auto-use of Plunge (Gap Closer)
Filter 2 [Interupts OFF] = Deactivates auto-use of Low Blow (Stun) and / or Interject (Silence)
Filter 3 [AoEs OFF] = Deactivates auto-use of all AoE actions and logic
Filter 4 [Defensive CDs OFF] =  Deactivates auto-use of all defensive actions
Filter 5 [Grit ON] = Activates auto-use of Grit and all tanking logic

Recommended Role Actions:
- Provoke or Ultimatum
- Rampart
- Reprisal
- Shirk
- Low Blow if stunning is needed, Interject if silencing is needed, else grab Convalescence or Awareness

Tips:
You'll want to deactivate Grit while tanking in a prolonged encounter for greater efficiency; preferably after performing two Power Slash combos. If necessary, you can manually use Dark Arts to enhance your first Power Slash for extra enmity versus party members with high burst openers. You can then activate Grit again whenever you feel the need for more enmity or to prepare for critical tank mechanics. However, try not switch in and out of Grit too often as Grit uses an enormous amount of MP.

Changelog:
Code:
Version numbering is identified as "X.Y" where X is a major update while Y is a minor update

Version 6.3 (07/11/2017)
- Adjusted all Off-GCD logic

Version 6.2 (07/10/2017)
- Adjusted all AoE logic
- Adjusted Dark Arts logic

Version 6.1 (07/09/2017)
- Adjusted Darkside logic

Version 6.0 (07/09/2017)
- Initial Release for Stormblood

Version 5.2 (06/15/2016)
- Addressed an issue where auto-use Blood Price would sometimes occur while Blood Weapon is active

Version 5.1 (03/19/2016)
- Adjusted target HP% condition for Push Back (PvP), Salted Earth, Reprisal, Blood Weapon, Blood Price, and Bloodbath

Version 5.0 (03/18/2016)
- Filter 1 is now [Auto Plunge ON]
- Filter 2 is now [Auto Low Blow ON]
- Adjusted Unmend target range from 12 yalms to at least 10 yalms
- Refined Blood Price usage
- Will now auto-use Living Dead only if HP falls below 10% while in a party
- Will now auto-use Convalescence only while under the effect of Walking Dead
- Adjusted MP% for all actions that consumes MP
- Addressed an issue where Unleash and Power Slash were not being used while tanking under Lv.30

Version 4.2 (03/16/2016)
- Refined all PvP actions
- Modified Salted Earth AoE parameters for better ground target placements
- Overhauled Profile Skills list for overall efficiency

Version 4.1 (03/06/2016)
- Prioritized Living Dead usage over most actions
- Addressed an issue where the profile would spam Unmend on targets with larger than usual hitbox such as the Kraken and Sephirot

Version 4.0 (03/05/2016)
- Filter 1 is now [Auto Stun ON]
- Filter 2 is now [Auto Plunge ON]
- Filter 3 is now [Auto AoEs ON]
- Filter 4 is now [Auto Defensive CDs ON]
- Modified certain parameters in the profile due to the new Skill Manager changes
- Addressed an issue where certain OGCDs were not being used

Version 3.1 (02/26/2016)
- Addressed an issue where the profile would attempt to use PvP Actions on invalid targets

Version 3.0 (02/24/2016)
- Filter 1 is now [Auto Stun OFF]
- Filter 2 is now [Auto Plunge OFF]
- Now ignores MP% while target has vulnerability debuff in order to maximize DPS
- Refined AoE rotations for greater efficiency
- Adjusted Unmend target range from 13 yalms to at least 12 yalms
- Adjusted TP value for Hard Slash, Souleater, and Delirium to match the FFXIV Patch 3.2 DRK changes

Version 2.0 (01/24/2016)
- Filter 1 [PvP Mode ON] has been replaced with [Auto Plunge OFF]
- All PvP Actions are now automatically enabled by default
- User can now manually use Dark Arts at any time during combat without interrupting combos
- User can now dictate the profile to perform desired combo finisher by manually using Spinning Slash or Syphon Strike after Hard Slash

Version 1.2 (01/22/2016)
- Addressed an issue where using Dark Arts under level 60 would occasionally halt the profile during combat

Version 1.1 (01/20/2016)
- Adjusted MP% for activating/deactivating Darkside
- Prioritized Dark Arts + Dark Passenger over Dark Arts + Abyssal Drain and Abyssal Drain during AoEs
- Corrected Buff/Debuff IDs for several DRK Actions

Version 1.0 (01/18/2016)
- Initial Release

Check out my other Skill Profiles:

[Image: Soul_of_the_warrior_icon1.png] [Image: Soul_of_the_samurai_icon1.png]

Please rep if you've downloaded and are enjoying my profiles, thanks!

[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]

Attached Files
.rar   Sean's DRK 6.3.rar (Size: 3.94 KB / Downloads: 947)
Thank you mate :) will check it out
I may have fell in love!!! Great profile for raiding and for your everyday use. Did a couple Thordan EX and posted 80% on fflogs . Pretty good. No issues so far.
can Plunge be disable by one of those filters?
(01-24-2016, 04:32 AM)crescentyue Wrote:  can Plunge be disable by one of those filters?

Possibly. I'm currently refining my DRK profile for PvPing which may completely remove the need for a PvP filter. This change could allow for a Plunge filter to be added... Stay tuned!
(01-24-2016, 06:21 AM)sxiong86 Wrote:  
(01-24-2016, 04:32 AM)crescentyue Wrote:  can Plunge be disable by one of those filters?

Possibly. I'm currently refining my DRK profile for PvPing which may completely remove the need for a PvP filter. This change could allow for a Plunge filter to be added... Stay tuned!

yea, 2 separate profiles will be the best solution. looking forward to that. :)
Made quite a few changes and updates to the profile... Mostly on the PvP front including implementation of a few QoL features. Please refer to the Changelog for the complete list of changes and updates. Cheers!
sxiong86 - Thanks!
Lot of time and effort had gone into this.
so in the filter, are they all on by default except filter 5? and also good job and thanks.
(02-02-2016, 04:03 PM)kukuriman Wrote:  so in the filter, are they all on by default except filter 5? and also good job and thanks.

Yep. It was intended that way so that users can freely ignore filters while using many of the bot modes besides Assist and Duty.