Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
3 Star MaMa PbP - CP 453-471 * Use Genetic dooms Profile! I do
Update: Genetic doom has posted a more refined version of this rotation. 

I am sharing as a FYI only, please don't complain to me if you blow up 10 million in mats, or don't understand how the profile works / can adjust for personal stats.

This profile is my personal one for mass 3 star production. Also there is a bug in the bot right now that if you change your cross skills you must RESTART the bot fully, or macros will ignore them.

It can use some improvements, but overall saves me time.
No ToT usage currently, and very limited PT usage windows. 

I really need a way , to have a counter for PT/BT usage, few more conditionals/counters and crafting skill manager could be much more responsive.

Minimum stats :
3 star Min.
CP (453-471)

Personal Stats;
I personally have 471 CP using this profile and end with 1 CP
Craft and Control vary on 3 spec. classes
119 on CSII

Cross skills required:

Comfort Zone (ALC 50)
Steady Hand II (CUL 37)
Careful Synthesis II (WVR 50)
Hasty Touch (CUL 15)
Waste Not II (LTW)
Flawless Synthesis (GSM 37)
Makers Mark (GSM 54)
Piece by Piece (ARM 50)
Bryegot's Blessing (CRP 50)
Innovation (GSM 50) * Optional

Dropbox Link
Thanks!
Updated to add a few checks in case too many Flawless fail. Will now replace a HT with CSII in that rare case. Also added some checks so that BB should never fail to fire due to lack of CP.
Thank you :)
Thank you for sharing your profile, it's much appreciated. Just a few questions. Does this mass produce NQ, HQ or is it RNG based? also wanted to know what minimum stats I can get by with pre/post food and if you recommend any particular food? and finally are you using a mixture of NQ and HQ mats to craft with or all HQ? Sorry for so many questions but wanted to be sure before I start and manage to mess up :D
You should post your exact craftsmanship / values of careful synthesis.

I made a profile but was reluctant to share it because the safety checks were based around my exact progress hits.
I use it on 3 different classes, so different stats , CS II on this gives me 119. I use a mix of HQ and NQ mats, has NQ a few items, I will just do manual if I need it.

I am not too worried about other messing up. I just provide , as is. At this level of crafting the risks should be clear. If folks fell like they need warned I can post the same warnings as my first profiles.
(02-29-2016, 02:48 AM)Underwhelp Wrote:  I use it on 3 different classes, so different stats , CS II on this gives me 119. I use a mix of HQ and NQ mats, has NQ a few items, I will just do manual if I need it.

I am not too worried about other messing up. I just provide , as is. At this level of crafting the risks should be clear. If folks fell like they need warned I can post the same warnings as my first profiles.

Ok, thanks for your reply :)
Works great with crafting 3star food! Thank you very much for sharing :D
One problem I encounter with 453 CP is, sometimes it completely stops after doing a precise touch just before innovation. Still checking why it does that atm.