Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Unsupported - EasyMonk Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *Updated* 12-Mar-2016
*Assister does not support the start of NON-Form Shift Opener*

Special Features
  • Supports 2 different openers.  One starting out in Coeurl Form (Form Shift) and one without any form.  Requires all CDs available
  • Profile uses Fists of Fire but will not override Earth/Wind if you manually use it.
  • Uses Buffs if target's max HP is greater than 2x yours and has >50% HP left (Trash Mobs)
  • Uses Buffs if target's max HP is greater than 10x yours and has >0% HP left (Bosses)
  • Holds onto Elixir Field + Howling Fist if multiple targets are detected.  Will use it when you can hit atleast 2 targets.  If only 1 target detected, both skills will be used immediately
  • Shoulder Tackle disabled by default.  Go into SkillManager (#18) and Enable it if you want it the bot to use Shoulder Tackle
  • Arm of the Destroyer disabled by default.  Go into SkillManager (#38) and Enable it if you want it to be used during AoE
  • Fracture disabled by default.  Go into SkillManager (#31) and Enable it if you want it to be used when you are in Coeurl Form, and Demolish debuff has between 3 to 5 seconds left. (Rare)
  • Second Wind disabled by default.  Go into SkillManager (#7) and Enable it if you want it to be used when HP < 50%
How to install
  1. Download the new Assister V2 from http://www.mmominion.com/thread-11791.html
  2. Place Assister Folder into Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods
  3. Place EasyMonk.lua in Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
  4. Place EasyMonk.lua from the Profiles Folder in Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Assister\Profiles
  5. The Assister window can be opened from the bottom of the screen ingame.
FILTERS
Code:
Filter 1 Buffs      - ON = Uses Buffs, Performs Opener - Requires all CDs
Filter 2 Form Shift - ON = Uses Form Shift until Coeurl Form if you are not in melee range of your selected target
Filter 3 Stuns      - ON = Uses Stuns
Filter 4 AoE        - ON = Smart AoE - Uses Rockbreaker if 3+ Targets
Filter 5 Chakra     - ON = Spams Meditation until fifth Chakra if you are not in melee range of your selected target

UPDATES
Code:
12/3/2016 v3.04
-Weapon Throw will now only be used if your target has Sprint Buff (PVP)

11/3/2016 v3.03
-Updated Assister for new V2
-Added sounds
-No skill profile changes

10/3/2016 v3.02
-Added PVP skills except Purify
-Uses Axe Kick or Somersault only if missing both GL3 + Perfect Balance buffs
-Added Featherfoot (uses if under attack)

9/3/2016 v3.01
-Added Sec Passed Unique to Touch of Death (26s) and Demolish (15s) for encounters where the target has reached the debuff limit (Void Ark, Diadem, Zergs)
-No Assister support for this update.

5/3/2016 v3.0
-Initial Release

Form Shift Opener
  1. =Coeurl Form Ready=
  2. Snap Punch
  3. >Perfect Balance
  4. Snap Punch
  5. Demolish
  6. Dragon Kick
  7. Twin Snakes
  8. >Blood for Blood
  9. Snap Punch
  10. >Internal Release
  11. Touch of Death
  12. >Manual Potion Usage
  13. Bootshine
  14. Finishes off Opener with regular rotation
Non-Form Shift Opener
  1. >Perfect Balance
  2. Demolish
  3. Snap Punch
  4. Snap Punch
  5. Dragon Kick
  6. Twin Snakes
  7. >Blood for Blood
  8. Touch of Death
  9. >Internal Release
  10. Bootshine
  11. Finishes off Opener with regular rotation
[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]

Attached Files
.rar   EasyMonk 3.03.rar (Size: 5.52 KB / Downloads: 138)
.rar   EasyMonk 3.04.rar (Size: 5.52 KB / Downloads: 874)
.rar   EasyMonk 3.02.rar (Size: 6.31 KB / Downloads: 68)
tested and i can say it is one of the best profile out there!
thank you for the hard work :)
will test n let you know^^ thanks
great profile, just missing the sounds in the Assister ^^
Thank you for making this. Will test it out and let you know!
ty for hard work...

is possible implement this opener:
form shift x3
• Demolish
• Perfect Balance
• Snap Punch
• Blood For Blood
• Snap Punch
• Internal Release
• Dragon Kick
• (Draconian Potion of Strength)
• Twin Snakes
• Elixir Field
• Snap Punch
• Howling Fist
• Touch Of Death
• Steel Peak
• Bootshine
• The Forbidden Chakra
• True Strike
• Demolish
• Dragon Kick
• Twin Snakes
• Snap Punch
continue with normal rotation..
this one of best mnk opener
ty you for work again

ps assister dont work :
(03-06-2016, 06:41 AM)marx87 Wrote:  ty for hard work...

form shift x3
•  Demolish
•  Perfect Balance
•  Snap Punch
•  Blood For Blood
•  Snap Punch
•  Internal Release
•  Dragon Kick
•  (Draconian Potion of Strength)
•  Twin Snakes
•  Elixir Field
•  Snap Punch
•  Howling Fist
•  Touch Of Death
•  Steel Peak
•  Bootshine
•  The Forbidden Chakra
•  True Strike
•  Demolish
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Snap Punch
ty you for work again

ps assister dont work :

Looks like the only difference between this opener and the one I have is that you'd prefer Demolish Snap Snap instead of Snap Snap Demolish.  I'll have to check with some sources before making a change but I feel like having Demolish 2 GCDs later would be the better choice due to it benefiting from GL2 instead of GL0.

As for the assister, is anyone else having issues with it because it's working for me, even with my other 2 assisters for DRG/NIN
(03-06-2016, 11:43 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  

form shift x3
•  Demolish
•  Perfect Balance
•  Snap Punch
•  Blood For Blood
•  Snap Punch
•  Internal Release
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Elixir Field
•  Snap Punch
•  Howling Fist
•  Touch Of Death
•  Steel Peak
•  Bootshine
•  The Forbidden Chakra
•  True Strike
•  Demolish
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Snap Punch
ty you for work again

ps assister dont work :

Looks like the only difference between this opener and the one I have is that you'd prefer Demolish Snap Snap instead of Snap Snap Demolish.  I'll have to check with some sources before making a change but I feel like having Demolish 2 GCDs later would be the better choice due to it benefiting from GL2 instead of GL0.

As for the assister, is anyone else having issues with it because it's working for me, even with my other 2 assisters for DRG/NIN

the assister u put works ok but i think it missed higher pitch sound alert on flank and lower pitch sound alert on rear, it is better if there is sound alert on changing position.. 
another problem is sometime the assister will flashing between flank and rear making it is hard to judge which position is correct.. btw i still testing this profiles too.

new:
sometime the assister went blank, no show skills at all, only "Any" at top on random... i think this is related to the minion, not profile itself?
(03-06-2016, 12:15 PM)samanosuke4848 Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 11:43 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  

form shift x3
•  Demolish
•  Perfect Balance
•  Snap Punch
•  Blood For Blood
•  Snap Punch
•  Internal Release
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Elixir Field
•  Snap Punch
•  Howling Fist
•  Touch Of Death
•  Steel Peak
•  Bootshine
•  The Forbidden Chakra
•  True Strike
•  Demolish
•  Dragon Kick
•  Twin Snakes
•  Snap Punch
ty you for work again

ps assister dont work :

the assister u put works ok but i think it missed higher pitch sound alert on flank and lower pitch sound alert on rear, it is better if there is sound alert on changing position.. 
another problem is sometime the assister will flashing between flank and rear making it is hard to judge which position is correct.. btw i still testing this profiles too.

new:
sometime the assister went blank, no show skills at all, only "Any" at top on random... i think this is related to the minion, not profile itself?

yes, you do not hear any sound ...

when you hear the two sounds it is because neighbors DEMO and DK are close to expiration.

when it becomes "blank" and shows only "any" try using "Touch of Death" should work ... so I think this is a mistake them (sorry for bad english)
The flickering issue with Assister will be difficult for me to fix with my limited coding knowledge. The fix for this would be to add a GCD remaining time check in addition to the buff/debuff timer check in place.

I'm thinking I should add positional detection to this profile like my NIN profile where it will use the highest potency skill based on your current location. This might help out people who fail to reach their positional in time.

Edit: now that i've taken a look at the skills and their positional bonus, it looks like it won't make a difference since most skills with failed positionals still hit harder than their counterpart with a correct positional.