Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sting [Dragoon][Combat Routine]
Opening up the thread for questions/issues/concerns.

The basics are explained here:

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=sting

Thanks. :)

FAQ:
What is Destroy?

Destroy is the equivalent of ignoring the use buffs or Use Cd settings.

it would mostly be used in situations where burst damage needs to be saved for certain boss stances.
Such as Bismark's back or ravana's offensive stance.

If your cd settings and buff settings are off destroy will act as a single toggle to enable both in a single press while still acting independant to both.
[Image: 691c223778.jpg][Image: a2db0bf6a0.jpg]

Faster support generally available on discord in our #acr-support channel @ https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7QweA0vBo
v1 is released, and v2 is not far behind, as I need to fix a problem with hotkeys, and improve a couple of checks on the opener.
This looks awesome! Going to buy it when I get home, thank you. :)
nice update

QT customize is a slick addition so good job - also just noticed activating the hotkeys on/off is much faster (no wait time between on/off now) vs the old Skillmanager filter system which is nice bonus. Also the Display QT toggle (under general) is great if it wasn't there before!

I did notice not everything in the overlay is in hotkeys list right now - they will be added? also is it possible for us to manually change the hotkeys gui order?

dots tab - seems to just affect Phleb (on a dummy) is that intended ? thought in past Phleb was just best not used when targets HP was under x HP and was auto controlled anyway so no need for an on/off in QT? Enable Fracture didnt seem to work - and Fracture on drg is worth it again anyways?

Piercing talon may be better to have an on/off - would be annoying to pull stuff by mistake or break your own combo xd

Cant seem to resize the sting box

potions still being used in opener - regardless of QT status
Not quite sure if the shortcut keys all work fine still on hotkeys tab

i set Buffs (right ctrl + f2) on my razer naga yet in the Stings hotkey tab it triggers with JUST f2 set and no right ctrl
Sometimes our setup will detect control as a toggle instead of being pressed down, but unfortunately that's nothing I can fix on my end. Usually has to do with the keyboard software, and rarely, the actual keyboard itself.
Probably in a coming update I will add the ability to add/remove/reposition the toggles.
I can probably add a toggle for ranged, but Piercing is set to not interrupt any chains.

Updated version again today, fixed the opener, which had some issues.
I LOVE IT!!
I just purchased the Sting Dragoon combat profile from the store, and when I load up the game the UI loads and says its enabled, but it does nothing in combat. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Sting and the ACR module but to no avail.  What am I doing wrong?
is the actual bot enabled and in assist mode?
anything on the QT UI - should be on the hotkeys page for continuity and easy use. (like opener and jump etc)